NFL.COM's top ten WR corps(Bills high on list)

Stank_Nasty

After reviewing the rosters from the article, I'd say that the Bills have THE best receiving corps in the NFL. Not just in terms of overall talent but it terms of versatility too. They can beat you deep, short and in the middle. They can run after the catch and make the contested catches too. Plus, they have a guy that can't be covered 1v1 by any CB in the NFL. If someone has a better WR group that Buffalo then there ought to be a law against them.

2 hours ago, Process said:

Huh? What does brady have to do with the WRs?

I didn't read the whole article but assumed it was based on the talent of the WRs and not results/stats.

It’s based on stats and production. Exactly how any in-season ranking should be IMO. And the Bucs wr’s don’t have the production 

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

He’s going to be special. I’m also excited for Hodgins to see some action. Kid is a big target. 

I love that Belichick just can’t see talent at that position. Both of those guys would be upgrades for the Pats*. Davis would probably be their #1, and he’s our #4. No wonder Brady left!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, vincec said:

After reviewing the rosters from the article, I'd say that the Bills have THE best receiving corps in the NFL. Not just in terms of overall talent but it terms of versatility too. They can beat you deep, short and in the middle. They can run after the catch and make the contested catches too. Plus, they have a guy that can't be covered 1v1 by any CB in the NFL. If someone has a better WR group that Buffalo then there ought to be a law against them.

Against man they are very good.

Against zone they lack a big body to attack the middle of the field.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I love that Belichick just can’t see talent at that position. Both of those guys would be upgrades for the Pats*. Davis would probably be their #1, and he’s our #4. No wonder Brady left!  

Nailed it, Augie. The writing was on the wall there, even if Brady stayed. There was no money to pay anyone even before the opt outs. 

Brady knew what he had last year (nothing) and knew this year would be worse. Also, I’m sure he’s aware of the Brady vs BB talk and saw his chance. If that’s so, he was correct...and I don’t blame him. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Diggs (elite), Beasley (slot dominance), Brown (speed) are a complete show. So fun to watch. Get a top TE next season and it'll be bonkers. 

Age is the only thing.. Brown is 30 and Beasley is 31.. Roberts is 32.. We’re good with Stefon Diggs and Gabe Davis but we could use a protege to add into the mix... preferably a STs ace.. Let em learn behind the vets for a year or two.. but we do need to add someone in the mold of Mecole Hardman.. A pass catching tight end is probably more pertinent though..  

• Like (+1) 1