The Super Bowl Halftime Performer Is ...

TSNBDSC

lol, the boom and dooms are no longer the most populated generation.

Millennials are. So to get more people to watch the Super Bowl they picked a musician that is more popular with Millennial and younger generations.

Makes sense, so hopefully he puts on an entertaining show.

18 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Looks like the NFL took the money saving route. I will be changing the Channel and going out to the garage to drink a Bitburger and smoke a Cohiba Behike. 

Is the BudBowl still a thing? 

Half naked ladies playing ‘touch’?

Definitely need an alternative selection. 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Christ I’m old, never heard of them, anyone know what style of music they do? Thanks, 

thanks for the vid, kinda soft sounding without the car scene vid, but you kids like what you like 👍

Go Bills!!!

Agree - Ima old.  Them kids do like what they like.  Gimme some AC/DC as they haven't been to the show yet.....they would rock the joint and every stripper on the planet would relate to them!!!

38 minutes ago, Process said:

Gona be hard to top last year..

Who was last year?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

No thanks.  

Good call, I watched it, not impressive is a good way to describe it. 

I like most pop music , I include Rap in that category. I’m comparing it to every bit of music I have listened to since I was old enough to actually listen, it’s not bad per say, but it’s certainly not in the running with Dre and Snoops Chronic or OutKast, or years and years of the actually good Rock bands etc, but hey most of those that like this guy, likely haven’t  listened to five and a half decades worth of popular music let alone Jazz or Classical, so their references are limited to say the least. 

Edited by Don Otreply

31 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

You knew this thread would go this way:

Old man yells at cloud - Imgur

Get of my lawn! 

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haha, so you go from "I've never heard of them!" to "I dont want to hear them!" in 8min.

I don't think I am going to become a fan just because his video has 10 zillion views.    If you are a fan, good for you and everyone else who enjoys his music.  

Maybe I am in the minority but I use halftime to go take a leak, grab another beer, get something to eat, BS with people who I am watching the game with. The halftime show is just background noise to me. I never really paid attention to it.

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Maybe I am in the minority but I use halftime to go take a leak, grab another beer, get something to eat, BS with people who I am watching the game with. The halftime show is just background noise to me. I never really paid attention to it.

So's the first half....