The Super Bowl Halftime Performer Is ...

TSNBDSC

Christ I’m old, never heard of them, anyone know what style of music they do? Thanks, 

thanks for the vid, kinda soft sounding without the car scene vid, but you kids like what you like 👍

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

I’ve never even heard of the artist let alone knowing any of his songs.  Seriously...this is the best they can do?

Try the above video then. It has close to 300,000,000+ views for a reason. Starboy around 1.7Bill views.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Back the Blue said:

I’ve never even heard of the artist let alone knowing any of his songs.  Seriously...this is the best they can do?

They fail pretty miserably every year with the “entertainment” at halftime, what they desperately need is a costume malfunction. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

None of us here on the board are the target audience. We are already football fans who will be watching the Super Bowl.

The halftime show is meant to draw non-football fans.

• Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Christ I’m old, never heard of them, anyone know what style of music they do? Thanks, 

Go Bills!!!

LOL You're assuming they do music??  I just thought they chopped peoples heads off or something.  That probably would be more entertaining than some of the people they've had lately.

Recall one line I read a couple years back that pretty much summed it up well IMO:  "Nothing says American Football like ColdPlay!!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

None of us here on the board are the target audience. We are already football fans who will be watching the Super Bowl.

The halftime show is meant to draw non-football fans.

That must be why they fail so miserably every year 😁

15 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

apparently The Beach Boys and Donnie Osmand were not available So they had to go with someone more current. 

I mean I consider WeekND stuff similar to a lot of 80s music, so maybe  it won’t be so bad. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2