Week 10 Predict the score Bills at Cardinals

NFL.com - Gregg Rosenthal

Buffalo Bills 34, Arizona Cardinals 31

Pro Football Talk -

Florio's pick: Cardinals 27, Bills 24.

MDS's pick: Cardinals 31, Bills 30.

CBS Sports - Pete Prisco

Josh Allen vs. Kyler Murray will be fun to watch. Both offenses can score and both defenses have issues. Look for a lot of points in this one, with Allen winning a high-scoring game for Buffalo, even with the long trip.

Pick: Bills 34, Cardinals 33

acg8mfbvhx8t8as4y8iu

ESPN

xcyupem24pbffftstmwl

I picked them to win last week, and My early week expectation was a loss after that big win. While it’s a toss up game, a half million $s donated to Children’s by BillsMafia says karma favors the Bills. 

Bass kicks the game winner: 31-30 Bills. 

3b6iwA_0NqxMpbE00?type=webp_1024x576

had me some clam chowder last night, with oyster crackers.

I'll just say, I wouldn't bet any clams on the cards this week. but the chowder,  was damn good.

nothing new when if comes to any real factors that would hinder the bills chances this week? weather no factor, Dome. COVID has played a factor with most teams and hit the bills (Josh Norman tests positive for COVID, 4 Bills players out vs. Cardinals) this week too. so not a real surprise there.

I'm expecting those filling in (Elevated for COVID and PS call ups include Darron Lee, Daryl Worley, Jake Kumerow, Josh Thomas, Dane Jackson, TE Lee Smith* will need to step it up and likely will. injuries are always a factor and the bills are still banged up with key players out in Ford, Hyde and Milano.

the bills defense will not only have to contain Drake who is “planning to play” they will also have their hands full with Murry and his legs as well as his passing game.

Can Bills Stop Cardinals?

Arizona is the NFL’s #1 offense (422 yards per game) and the league’s #2 rushing offense (162.9 ypg). Neither of those numbers bode well for the Bills.

Overall, Buffalo rank as the NFL’s #18 defense (364 ypg). However, when it comes to stopping the run, the Bills drop to #21 in the league (125.9 ypg).

Allen vs Murray

Allen and Murray are part of the new breed among NFL QBs. They can move the ball with their arm and with their feet.

Murray leads all NFL QBs with 543 yards gained on the ground. His eight TD runs  not only share the NFL lead among QBs, they are also tied for third overall in the NFL.

Trend Spotting

Buffalo’s third-down conversions will be an interesting subplot here. The Bills are third in the NFL at converting on third down (50.5%). The Arizona defense is #7 in the NFL at preventing third-down conversions (37.6%).

The Cardinals own an NFL-best point differential of +54. Despite their record, the Bills are just +9.

Arizona is the NFL’s #6 scoring offense (2.3 points per game). The Cards are just 2-2 straight up at home, while the Bills are 3-1 SU on the road.

most of the sports media is leaning toward a bills win. last week many felt the seahawks were going to win. I said, any given sunday. it wasn't even really a close game right out of the gate.

this week, I expect the same intensity. they seem to be getting more motivated as each week passes, especially on defense.

there really has been no homefield advantage here in 2020 so I wont give the edge to the cards there. but, the cardinals have the better defense then seattle had (180 pts allowed) ranking at #6 while buffalos defense is and has been in unfamiliar territory, ranking at #22 (233 pts allowed).

the least points allowed by the cards defense is 10 ( jets, cowboys ) and the most points allowed is 34 ( seahawks, dolphins ). the most points scored by the cardinals was 38 (cowboys) and the least scored was 21 (panthers).

the least points allowed by the bills defense is 10 ( jets ) and the most points allowed is 42 ( titans ). the most points scored by the bills is 44 ( seahawks ) and the least scored was 16 ( titans ).

offensively both teams are pretty well matched up with arizona at #11 (234 pts) and buffalo (242 pts) at #9.

1285162763.0.jpg

NFL picks against the spread for every game in Week 10

Bills @ Cardinals (-1.5) — Bills

I'm going with my gut this week. I believe this young team is not going to lose any of the momentum from last week and will carry it right in to this game and come out with a victory going in to a well deserved bye week at 8-2.

JA wins this QB battle where he and the offense score 4 tds and the defense finally gets a defensive score while Bass will be 5 for 5 on xtra points.

buf.png&w=32&h=32  35

ari.png&w=32&h=32  24

week 10.jpg

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear
  • Like (+1) 1

I honestly think this game has the potential to be our worst game of the year....

Bills coming off big win. Arizona coming off tough loss. East coast traveling to west coast. Covid hitting the Bills, secondary is beat up. Going against a team with 3 tough WRs, 1 of those WRs considered to be the best in the league. A team that can run the ball against a team that can’t stop the run. 

Im usually not a downer but I see us just trying to get the game over and get to our bye week.

38-17 Arizona

• Sad 1

I normally don’t do a prediction but here goes. I don’t think the Bills win. I was hoping to split these two games and we beat Seattle, and so I keep thinking this as a loss. I felt like they might win anyway until the guys went into the Covid protocol. Losing 3 guys from the secondary and having to start a 7th rd rookie at corner vs these WRs is not good. My prediction is Cardinals 35, Bills 27.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1