Week 10 Predict the score Bills at Cardinals

I said last week that I felt confident but didn’t want to pick a score. Same feeling this time, but more confident. I think we win, and I’m not sure it’ll be all that close. I also expect our defense to continue to show us that we have the pieces to make a run.

Edited by whatdrought

Last week, Josh was harassed the whole game and still threw for over 400yds. Cards aren't going to be able to bring that much heat but do have a better secondary. Josh will have another big day. You've gotta have a pass rush to enhance that secondary.

Bills 37

Card 27

Cardinals 41-Bills 34.

The road trip, COVID players out, and a 10th straight game I believe hurts an already thin defense.

Offense will do well, but Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald, and Murray's dangerous feet and arm are too much for our secondary and linebackers.

Bills lose in a shootout, but go into the BYE week with division lead, a continually promising offense, and some rest for COVID guys and injuries.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, corta765 said:

Bills 30

Cardinals 24

Back and forth game with the Bills getting a key turnover in the 3rd quarter that allows the offense to get a ten point lead they don't lose. Cards get close but Buffalo runs out the clock.

Allen 23-34 338 yds 3 TDs  45 yds rushing

Moss 65 yds rush 10 yds rec

Beasley 7 rec 125 yds 1 TD

Beasley with 18 yards per catch? That’s a bit optimistic for the role he plays.