What would it take for you to trade Josh?

elijah

What would it take for “ME”’to trade Josh? 

Well, first off, I get to be eighteen years old agin,  and know everything I know now, One billion in cash, and lots and lots of beautiful women at my side, but seeing that isn’t gonna happen, I will live with not trading him at all...

Go Bills!!!

Somebody would have to come in with a dull plastic butter knife threatening to cut my dingus off and then and only then would I do it for Christian McCaffrey, Luke Kuechly, Justin Herbert, Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, TJ Watt, JJ Watt, Leighton Vander Esch, Brandon Scherff, Harrison Smith, Derwin James, As well as every teams 1st round pick for the next 100 years.🤮

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

I think the only player I’d do it for is Mahomes. Even in year 3, with how much Allen has progressed, his upside is still even higher that what he’s shown to this point. 

I believe as he plays more he’ll gain more consistency and really become a force in the league.

his combo of  Size/Athleticism/Arm Talent/Leadership/Self Awareness gives him a chance to be a better player than just about anyone currently in the league except Mahomes.