Mitch Morse out of concussion protocol; returns to practice

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Nick the Greek said:

Thinking back to his last concussion he was out for a long time, multiple weeks.

Loving to see him back after only missing one game. 

This was addressed by one outlet that he was held out multiple weeks but could have been cleared at any point, Bills didn’t have to discuss it. It was during TC and there were no games. Now that he’s in season, no reason to hold him out if cleared. 

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I want to see us run the ball and slow down the Arizona offense if we have all 5 guys healthy.  Make teams respect our play action. 

We don't need to make them respect it by running it well. They will automatically respect it as long as we utilize it during a down and distance where it is likelier to be a run.

28 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Thinking back to his last concussion he was out for a long time, multiple weeks.

Loving to see him back after only missing one game. 

As we all know, not all concussions are equal.

I dont recall any details on this one, as far as we know this "concussion" may have been little more than a hard hit which given his medical history might be prudent and  enough to put him into concussion protocol.

Glad to have Mitch back.  Offensive line really looking good now.  My big worry now is Tre.  I haven't really heard any news at all on him except people just assuming he's ok cause they saw him on the sideling after the game last week.  He didn't practice today, I realize that may just be precautionary, but starting to get a little nervous.  That would completely change our defense against a very good passing team.

2 hours ago, DQW87 said:

Glad to have Mitch back.  Offensive line really looking good now.  My big worry now is Tre.  I haven't really heard any news at all on him except people just assuming he's ok cause they saw him on the sideling after the game last week.  He didn't practice today, I realize that may just be precautionary, but starting to get a little nervous.  That would completely change our defense against a very good passing team.

But I read on here that he’s lazy since he got paid.