Would you want to re-sign Isiah McKenzie?

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t think there’s any way Daryl Williams and Jon Feliciano don’t get signed.. Don’t see any way we draft a LG high either.. so much invested into Ford.. that’s probably the one weak spot on our OL.. Think you go either LB, CB or DT with that first pick..

I want Williams and Feliciano re-signed as well.  Curious to see what they do in free agency.

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he plays a good role in our offense.  He's great on Jet sweeps and his hands are pretty reliable.  Good after the catch too.

I think he's a very solid #5.

Couldn't Roberts do the same thing? He's pretty elusive too.

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yeah. I can see him replacing Roberts as a return man next year. Cap space won't allow us to keep both. 

Roberts is too dynamic a kick returner to let go right now. His opening return against Seattle set the tone for the game. He's been phenomenal this season.

14 minutes ago, vincec said:

Couldn't Roberts do the same thing? He's pretty elusive too.

He could so it but he doesn't have the same low centre of gravity and quick feet. He wouldn't be as effective as McKenzie. 

If they replace McKenzie it will be with another drafted gadget guy IMO.

28 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Weren’t some of the Bills saying in training camp that McKenzie couldn’t be covered one-on-one?  Sure hasn’t shown it. 

I think that was Beasley they were talking about,

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he plays a good role in our offense.  He's great on Jet sweeps and his hands are pretty reliable.  Good after the catch too.

unfortunately, you tend to cycle 5s, unless they become a 3. 

it’s hard to invest that deep when you can get talented But incomplete role players deep in the draft or cheap.

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hodgins is in no way a candidate for the role McKenzie fills.  Hodgins is a tall, sure-handed route runner who is always open 2 feet over his head.

You don't have to replace McKenzie's talents to replace the 5th receiver on the team. I never said they were the same player. 

12 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t think there’s any way Daryl Williams and Jon Feliciano don’t get signed.. Don’t see any way we draft a LG high either.. so much invested into Ford.. that’s probably the one weak spot on our OL.. Think you go either LB, CB or DT with that first pick..

If TE Kyle Pitts is there in Round 1 he'd be one of the guys I'd have a tough time not taking.

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If the price is right, absolutely. 

He Has a role on this offense.  

One of the more underrated acquisitions.  I forget what teams Practice Squad we got him from