Belichick: Leaving the Jets one of the best moments of his career

Greg S

48 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Can't say I blame the guy.  First stint with Cleveland didn't go so well, and you don't keep getting HC chances.  He signed on to be a coordinator under parcells, parcells retired.  Most teams at least... interview candidates (which he wouldve likely declined to do) - they didnt.  They had some sketchy clause in there that promotes him somehow.  

Good for him just forcing his way out.  He likely called his agent to say "what can i do to get out of this?" and his reply was... quit publicly 😄

Marrone actually quit under similar circumstances (ownership change).

Edited by dneveu

This is a Bills board right? 

He and his teams get caught cheating on a regular basis, and you all just cuddle up to this scumbag, take your pats idolatry to the pats board.

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, P Riv said:

Its ok to talk about the rest of the NFL and our Division, no?

This one has nothing to do with what’s happening in our division, it’s idolatry of a scumbag pats coach, take this crap to the pats board.

35 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Its ok to talk about the rest of the NFL and our Division, no?

I guess so, but I sure as hell wish we had a separate section for "Around the NFL" or something like that.

We need an additional sub-forum.

A thread of this type shouldn't be in this section of the board, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I guess so, but I sure as hell wish we had a separate section for "Around the NFL" or something like that.

Evidently we need an anything  pats related topic sub forum, for our endless stream of resident patriots fans that dislike their own board and post here... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

LOL I thought this was absolutely hilarious, as a Bills fan. Bill normally says bupkiss about anything. Including other orgs. This is a SHOT.

Also, JMO but I think one of the best things about TBD vs BB.com is that Bills-division-related stuff stays in the main forum.

Edited by Golden*Wheels

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

This is a Bills board right? 

He and his teams get caught cheating on a regular basis, and you all just cuddle up to this scumbag, take your pats idolatry this the pats board.

I think this thread was started in a “can you believe it?” kind of slant, but otherwise I’m with you. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I posted on BBMB for years, I recall they had something like that there.