Antonio Brown trade to Bills fell apart due to Jordan Poyer??

Big Turk

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Brown did sleep with Poyers wife right before the wedding why would he marry her? I hope he has a Iron clad prenup because she will take more than half. 

I'll personally go with "their business, not mine" but at the time of the marriage, Bush was pregnant with Poyer's kid.  Presumably they wanted a family and decided the AB fling didn't change their math. 

5 minutes ago, Plano said:

cant believe rachel bush let antonio brown pork her. 

I blame the pregnancy hormones.  When dealing with a pregnant lady, always blame the hormones.

Hmmm....could that have been Baker "Cheesecake Factory" Mayfield's excuse to Emily?  He did have a bit of a tum on him last season....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll personally go with "their business, not mine" but at the time of the marriage, Bush was pregnant with Poyer's kid.  Presumably they wanted a family and decided the AB fling didn't change their math. 

That’s kinda messed up but to each their own I guess. If she was pregnant she was holding all the cards anyway. Condoms were invented in 1839 use them or risk someone else dictating your life.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Not sure if this was posted but I came across this on the internet...apparently the trade for Antonio Brown to the Bills fell apart because Antonio Brown slept with Jordan Poyer's wife before the wedding...

Rachel Bush, Poyer's wife confirmed this was true...and apparently the trade for Brown ended up not working out over that. Kinda crazy if this trade that fell through had nothing to do with football related reasons...although it likely worked out for the best in the end.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/03/rumor-antonio-brown-to-bills-trade-fell-apart-because-of-he-slept-with-bills-safety-jordan-poyers-wife-rachel-bush-before-the-wedding-pics-vids-ig-tweets/2/

So just another piece of evidence that AB is a POS !!

SURPRISE !! Yah why would any one want such a scum bag on their team i am so glad the Bills didn't get him & went with Diggs instead .

I was hoping that he would never be allowed purely because of his own actions back on a team and if their last game shows anything i hope the Bucs find it hard to get him into the game plan ...

The league needs less guys like him in it !! JMHO .

Not sure if this was posted but I came across this on the internet...apparently the trade for Antonio Brown to the Bills fell apart because Antonio Brown slept with Jordan Poyer's wife before the wedding...

Rachel Bush, Poyer's wife confirmed this was true...and apparently the trade for Brown ended up not working out over that. Kinda crazy if this trade that fell through had nothing to do with football related reasons...although it likely worked out for the best in the end.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/03/rumor-antonio-brown-to-bills-trade-fell-apart-because-of-he-slept-with-bills-safety-jordan-poyers-wife-rachel-bush-before-the-wedding-pics-vids-ig-tweets/2/

This is hardly confirmation of what you wrote, though not trading for Brown dodging a huge bullet

No it didn’t, it fell apart because AB is a egotistical dirt bag with all the baggage that come with that sort of person. 

Your a man! Stop reading gossip tabloids for Christ sake!

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There's definitely more to this story.  I'm not being a homer but I'd take Poyer in the fight.  

Also, Poyer....you're a good looking professional athlete.  I know Rachel is rapper hot but you could get any Instagram model....Rachel cheated on your with someone like AB bro!  Get another one.

He cheated on her too. Remember all that drama last year?

17 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Brown did sleep with Poyers wife right before the wedding why would he marry her? I hope he has a Iron clad prenup because she will take more than half. 

Shes got over a million instagram followers.  She'll be just fine

• Like (+1) 1

Dude....

This was discussed a LOT back when this was a current topic.  Old news

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, dneveu said:

probably right.  I just remember people being like - he's a distraction etc so i assumed it was during a year when buffalo was competitive.

We had just gone to the playoffs the year before on the strength of a great D. 

Story was we added talent at LB in the 1st round of the draft, signed a big contract with Star Lotulelei, so we should be even better on D.

Zay Jones had been playing with an injured shoulder that was responsible for his dropsies, Fat Kelvin was touted as gamely playing hurt so he was going to come in trim and ready, and we hoped AJ McCarron would Fitz the season for our rookie.

Mostly having just ended a 17 year playoff drought people were expecting the upswing to continue in 2018

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We had just gone to the playoffs the year before on the strength of a great D. 

Story was we added talent at LB in the 1st round of the draft, signed a big contract with Star Lotulelei, so we should be even better on D.

Zay Jones had been playing with an injured shoulder that was responsible for his dropsies, Fat Kelvin was touted as gamely playing hurt so he was going to come in trim and ready, and we hoped AJ McCarron would Fitz the season for our rookie.

Lol... and looking back.  WOW was everyone wrong on that front.

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I blame the pregnancy hormones.  When dealing with a pregnant lady, always blame the hormones.

Hmmm....could that have been Baker "Cheesecake Factory" Mayfield's excuse to Emily?  He did have a bit of a tum on him last season....

Or the math Poyer was looking at for 18+ years...

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

Breaking News:  John Elway does not want to play for the Colts.

Also just heard that Jim Kelly has signed with the Houston Gamblers to avoid coming to Buffalo after he was drafted by us...