Stephen's A-List - Top 5 NFL teams - Bills at 2

First Take on ESPN with Stephen A. Smith today, has had the Bills - who were not in his top 5 last week - shoot up to no. 2 this week.

His take:

"Let's go to number 2 on the list.....the, the, the...BUFFALO BILLS Y'ALL!!

7 and 2 on the season, Josh Allen completing 69% of his passes, the Bills beating the Seattle Seahawks, dropping 44 on them to get it done.

The Buffalo Bills are coming!! - they may very well be the 2nd best team in the AFC - even though they have the 3rd best record - behind the Chiefs and the Steelers of course.

The Buffalo Bills are a team to be reckoned with - and I've got them at number 2 on my list"

He is an emotional guy - but he sure aint stupid.

We're coming all right.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 5

57 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Stephen A's top 5:

1. Chiefs

2. Bills

3. Saints

4. Steelers

5. Packers

SydneyBillsFan, do you agree with his assessment? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the respect he’s giving us. I’m just surprised that we shot up so high especially with a team or two he has below us.

Thoughts?

58 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'm not that impressed with Pittsburgh.  Winning yes, but one convinsing win vs. Cleveland and a # of close games.   But they do have cupcake schedule.  

Don't like Stephan A shilling anyone.

Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose.

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

SydneyBillsFan, do you agree with his assessment? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the respect he’s giving us. I’m just surprised that we shot up so high especially with a team or two he has below us.

Thoughts?

For this week yes they are the 2ns best team. Stephen does it as a weekly ranking not a seasonal ranking.

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

People who whine about the lack of national coverage, take note. 

He is probably the worst guy to have on your side TBH.

• Like (+1) 1

Have to be honest I think the #2 ranking is a little high. Top 5 definitely but I would have the Chiefs and Steelers as 1 & 2 in the AFC over the Bills. The NFC has some good teams (Saints, Packers, Bucs, Hawks) but I think the Bills are on their level.

Just now, jimmy10 said:

I see. So it has to be the right KIND of national coverage. 

You even know who Stephen is? 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Crazy thing is he’s a steeler fan, to have them the only unbeaten and his favorite team and ranking buffalo ahead is not his style. 

That is exactly his style... What is going on how do people not know Stephen A Smith?

I don’t give a crap about SAS but what’s happening is that the Bills are figuring out how to get their D “swag” back while the offense has shown it can beat you in multiple ways.

I can’t wait for a rematch with Tennessee and/or Kansas City in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1