I'm thinking of a person

4merper4mer

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have 2 guesses, but I’m going to go against my gut and guess long jumper, Bob Beamon.

I'd like to hear your other one but you are correct Bob Beamon is the answer.   He crushed the competition and the long jump world record by 21 and 2/3 inches.  Who ever did better than that?

You are IT.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greybeard said:

I'd like to hear your other one but you are correct Bob Beamon is the answer.   He crushed the competition and the long jump world record by 21 and 2/3 inches.  Who ever did better than that?

You are IT.

I was thinking maybe Dick Fosbury because he revolutionized the way the high jump was done 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m thinking of a person...

White male, American, dead...

18 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was thinking maybe Dick Fosbury because he revolutionized the way the high jump was done 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m thinking of a person...

White male, American, dead...

Gee, that's easy.   😆 

Old dead white guy.

Anyway... How many years since he died? 😃 

1 hour ago, qwksilver said:

Is he a sprinter?

Excuse me for not answering this, somehow I missed it.  Also I just figured out that if you reply to the person a little notice pops up to the person you replied to so that is the best way to answer.   I am a bit slow sometimes.  My wife debates the "sometimes."

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Excuse me for not answering this, somehow I missed it.  Also I just figured out that if you reply to the person a little notice pops up to the person you replied to so that is the best way to answer.   I am a bit slow sometimes.  My wife debates the "sometimes."

You can also do this: @Johnny Hammersticks

Was he actor?

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

And he died in the 1960s?  Hmmmm... Interesting.

He was an interesting man.  Genius level intelligence also.  

3 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Was he in any wars?

Nope.  Never active duty.  Was deployed once to Cuba during his 5 year enlistment.  The rest of the time he was here in the US.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.