I'm thinking of a person

4merper4mer

I love the picture thread and hope it keeps going but thought I'd try something new too.

The person who is "it" thinks of a famous person.  Anyone can ask a question about that person and whoever is "it" answers.  Use all the clues and guess or ask another question. There is no limit on questionsbut two incorrect guesses and you're out of that round.  Whoever correctly guesses first is the new "it".

I'll start.  I'm thinking of a person.

Edit:. "Person" can be real or a character, including animated characters but they have to be famous.

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Strike 1 on Augie.

I was so sure! You know when you just have that feeling? I don’t dare guess Roseanne Barr. I hold her in the same regard as Pee Wee, well, maybe slightly lower. I’ll wait for more clues. 

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ask a question, get a clue.

Despite my post count, I’m actually trying to cut back. OK, I’ll go with male or female? Dead or alive is probably another violation as a second question, and I’m generally a rule follower. 

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

TV, movie or stage actress?

Anne Hathaway.

Correct.  You're it.  Think of a person.

Edit:. You guys have started off this game very poorly.  How was Anne Hathaway not guessed right away.

Edited by 4merper4mer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.