MNF: Pats at Jets

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I disagree. 

Remember the game against Cleveland that they won 6-3?  That was the worst two showings from both teams I've ever seen. 

And their qb won the game going like 2 for 17 for 23 yards.  Derek Anderson was the QB.

But wasn't that game in snow?  

That tonight was all around horrendous 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

But wasn't that game in snow?  

That tonight was all around horrendous 

No, that was the 8-0 game.  the 6-3 game was in 50ish degree weather week 6.  It is considered one of the worst football games of all time from both teams.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The INT by Flacco was the killer.  Up 7 with 5 minutes to go.  Pats hadn’t really stopped them and Newton hadn’t shown he could drive the team down the field quickly.  That was the worst possible thing.  No time run off clock and you give ball right back to Pats.  

He played like a guy paid to take a dive.   That was some bad QB play on his part.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

He played like a guy paid to take a dive.   That was some bad QB play on his part.

That throw to Crowder at the end of the half was the best throw I’ve seen a Jet QB make in twenty years. 

Flacco can still move the ball if you give him time. Problem is he can’t move and he throws picks (should have had another with McCourtey dropping one in the chest).

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

You're right.  Maybe I wiped the 6-3 game completely from memory 

There wasn't much to remember from that game other than Roscoe fumbling the ball with a minute left in the game to lose it for the bills (at least i think that was the person/time left).

6 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

That throw to Crowder at the end of the half was the best throw I’ve seen a Jet QB make in twenty years. 

Flacco can still move the ball if you give him time. Problem is he can’t move and he throws picks (should have had another with McCourtey dropping one in the chest).

So, he's the 2020 version of 'Buffalo Bledsoe'? 🤔

😁
Nick Goss will be singing the praises of the Patriots' strengths in the decisive win over the Jets.  Click now!  🙄

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Now mandatory Goss trashing.

9 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

Dolphins have to play them both. I know most will laugh but those games will be hard. It is very hard to go 0-16 and BB vs Flores and a potentially more confident Cam. I think those are not automatics like phins fans think. 

The tough games for Miami are Bengals, Chargers, pats (cam will run all over them again) and obviously the Bills who have been a terrible matchup for them and will be played in Buffalo in January, not sure Tua has ever seen weather like that let alone played in it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This was about as boring and lame of a game as I imagined it would be, and came down to which team wanted to lose more. Jets did everything they could to give it away, and succeeded.

Both of these teams STINK

And I love it.

But the Patriots can still take the AFC East, right?  Nick Goss needs to write an upbeat piece (of drivel).