MNF: Pats at Jets

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean ***** the Pats is an awful strong emotion to resist.

I passed people two different times waking down the street last week with Pats gear on (I don't live in Buffalo) and both times times I almost said "rough game last week." But I resisted each time, and just smiled and laughed inside at how horrid that team is. Probably the only time in the last 15 years I wasn't filled with anger at the sight of that ***** logo. Life is good, and ***** the Pats. 

Edited by Motorin'

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

And because it wasn't called a TD on field also. All scoring plays are reviewed. Mcdermott missed it and didn't throw the flag. 

not sure if you throw a challenge flag for first and goal from 2 vs TD in that situation. 

it was very close

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

5 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

refs are bad in this game as well.......that TD pass to Crowder should be an easy call for a NFL ref becoming too reliant on instant replay

Could bring up the Davis TD ruled out as well

Yikes live that was a tough call. I’ve seen many that shouldn’t be reviewed.imho that needed a review. Flacco looking good. Hoping both Jets and pats give Dolphins a hard time. 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So does this game make our Jets win look better or our Patriots win look worse?

It will be more like ... The Bills only did well this year because they are in the worst division in football and played Miami without Tua.  Look how Miami beat the Bills third stringers.