Delusional Patriot Writer laments Bills win because it hurt the Pats chances to win the AFC East

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

What exactly does Josh Allen have to do with this..I honestly miss that point?

Rex Ryan is not even in the NFL anymore?

Anytime you want to argue with his peers about the nickname they refer to him as..go right ahead 

My whole thing over this BB/Brady debate

Let's actually try debating this 3/4 seasons after.. not barely out of the first season...thats just dumb.

So if I read you right you feel that BB and his staff can "develop" another top notch franchise QB in the next year or two?

If so do you have someone in mind or is it that the QB doesn't matter and the "system" will do it?

23 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

So if I read you right you feel that BB and his staff can "develop" another top notch franchise QB in the next year or two?

If so do you have someone in mind or is it that the QB doesn't matter and the "system" will do it?

Huh?

Where in my post did you read me saying just that? 

Also just for the sake of your post. They could trade for a QB..just for the sake of the discussion..

Matt Ryan could become available

Jimmy  Garoppolo could become available..there are multiple ways of rebuilding your team...and I am just spit balling...

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, steven50 said:

......until he doesn't have Brady. 

Andy Reid has coached 22 years and has a winning record (over .500) without Mahomes. Again (and again and again again) BB does not have a winning record without Brady. You can keep arguing with me but that stat is not going to change, as a matter of fact I bet good money that it will get worse as the season goes on.

Your logic (and that of the other guy with the man crush on BB )  is pretty illogical. All that matters in sports is Wins and losses and BB has more losses then wins without Tom Brady.

..........BTW, aren't you the same guy that was saying we would lose against the Seahawks and the Patriots? Maybe you should take a little break from giving "High IQ" football opinions.

Lmao! Sounds like they are more opinions coming from the short bus.

1 hour ago, steven50 said:

..........BTW, aren't you the same guy that was saying we would lose against the Seahawks and the Patriots? Maybe you should take a little break from giving "High IQ" football opinions.

He uses that handle because he is Phish Fan with highest IQ who posts here.  Sort of like tallest midget.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, Doc said:

They are what they are.  And sure I can credit them with insane luck.  You don't wait until the 6th round to take a QB you think can even be a good backup, much less starter, much much less HOF'er. 

First off....do you know  or understand how the drafts board works or how teams move up and down..clearly you don't.

Sec. nobody knew how Brady was going to end up..so you can pick your QB anywhere you like if you have any understanding what other teams before you and after you are going to do. (Generally that's common knowledge to all of them in draft rooms)

3rd....why does it matter where he was drafted by the pats..what significance is it? Service absolutely no purpose at all...cause he was never going to be 1,2,3 rounder and you wouldn't pick him that high giving him that type of money if you know you can get him in later rounds..

football is chess they get paid to think like pros not salty fans..

Edited by Ghost_002!