Josh Allen now 60% CAREER completion percentage.

BidsJr

34 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I know that's sarcasm but he really did have four and I'm still irked about it lol

That is correct- he did have 4... but 5 would be a lot cooler.

McDermott is scared to throw the challenge flag. He would have gotten his way yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Figster said:

Can someone please stamp Josh Allens career completion percentage onto Terry Bradshaws forehead so he's reminded every time he looks in the mirror. 

Awwww come on man!

At the half yesterday Gonzalez and Strahan were praising Josh Allen and Bradshaw just stared down at the desk silently. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

At the half yesterday Gonzalez and Strahan were praising Josh Allen and Bradshaw just stared down at the desk silently. 

I think he was just sleeping off his morning "hair of the dog".

The shakes look really bad on TV lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For me JA is standing in the pocket looking to make a throw instead of trying to make magic happen (aka Hero Josh). Multiple times yesterday he was standing tall and throwing balanced as opposed to feeling the pass rush and trying to throw on the move or with his weight on his back foot using all arm. So it's less wild throws because he is mentally calming himself and that is leading to more throws with better mechanics which is leading to better accuracy. Like a lot of qb's he isn't inaccurate if he has time and space and the change in his thought process to try and wait to make throws in the pocket seems to have helped him. 

It's really a pretty rare thing to see this much improvement and it speaks to JA's abilities and mindset that he can get it done. If he keeps this up he will definitely be a franchise qb in the leagues mind, possibly by the end of the year with the Bills making a deep run in the playoffs. 😁 

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No, I'm sorry, Bids, but it is a proven fact you can't improve accuracy.  

Plus accuracy and completion percentage are the exact same thing and the tail of the tape is the same...it is not humanly possible to improve either.

Although I could be wrong as I haven't started my classes yet.  Me and my buddy Jamal Adams just enrolled at the Jalen Ramsey School of "Maybe You Should Shut The F*** up About Josh Allen".

...it's a zoom course so we will be safe.  

D2D, the resident PFF contributor :thumbsup:

I keed, I keed. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Can we throw out year 1 when he had 

NO REAL WEAPONS on offense!!! 

Zay Jones and Bob Foster and McKenzie 

McKenzie had a touchdown reception yesterday.

Yes, Josh Allen is doing this, and it's incredible. However, taking the stance that this thread is taking where it was a big forgone conclusion is insane. Claiming you saw Josh Allen's current trajectory coming out of college is the equivalent to shipping your life savings on a roulette 00 and bragging you knew it when it comes up. This kind of improvement in accuracy is so incredibly scarce over NFL history and Allen is on an unprecedented pace right now.

No one is happier that I was wrong about him than I am. Searching for a long-term answer at QB in the NFL is the most awful process in sports.

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, Josh Allen is doing this, and it's incredible. However, taking the stance that this thread is taking where it was a big forgone conclusion is insane. Claiming you saw Josh Allen's current trajectory coming out of college is the equivalent to shipping your life savings on a roulette 00 and bragging you knew it when it comes up. This kind of improvement in accuracy is so incredibly scarce over NFL history and Allen is on an unprecedented pace right now.

No one is happier that I was wrong about him than I am. Searching for a long-term answer at QB in the NFL is the most awful process in sports.

I must admit....  I was on board for wrong Josh.  Happy to eat my crow.

6 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No, I'm sorry, Bids, but it is a proven fact you can't improve accuracy.  

Plus accuracy and completion percentage are the exact same thing and the tail of the tape is the same...it is not humanly possible to improve either.

Although I could be wrong as I haven't started my classes yet.  Me and my buddy Jamal Adams just enrolled at the Jalen Ramsey School of "Maybe You Should Shut The F*** up About Dissing Josh Allen".

...it's a zoom course so we will be safe.  

I almost split a gut on that one Donuts.  Thanks for the laugh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Pretty wild it has literally seemed to all come together for JA.....that shoulder issue was more than anyone let on too.  First game without the brace/taping and he LIGHTS it up.  Granted it was against a horrific hot mess of a passing defence but it still happened.....and oh man did it happen!

He took the brace off for final drive of i believe Titans game and all of a sudden he drove us down and scored a TD... have a feeling that had his mechanics all screwy

• Like (+1) 1