Josh Allen now 60% CAREER completion percentage.

BidsJr

Pretty wild it has literally seemed to all come together for JA.....that shoulder issue was more than anyone let on too.  First game without the brace/taping and he LIGHTS it up.  Granted it was against a horrific hot mess of a passing defence but it still happened.....and oh man did it happen!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Pretty wild it has literally seemed to all come together for JA.....that shoulder issue was more than anyone let on too.  First game without the brace/taping and he LIGHTS it up.  Granted it was against a horrific hot mess of a passing defence but it still happened.....and oh man did it happen!

I don’t think he had it VS patsies either. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BidsJr said:

Comp: 657

Att: 1096

59.9945= 60%

Hate on haters.  Most thought this would not happen THIS year.

No, I'm sorry, Bids, but it is a proven fact you can't improve accuracy.  

Plus accuracy and completion percentage are the exact same thing and the tail of the tape is the same...it is not humanly possible to improve either.

Although I could be wrong as I haven't started my classes yet.  Me and my buddy Jamal Adams just enrolled at the Jalen Ramsey School of "Maybe You Should Shut The F*** up About Dissing Josh Allen".

...it's a zoom course so we will be safe.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Yeah... I won’t let that take away from his game, either. You still have to put the ball there and the receivers still have to make the catches. 

There were a few times yesterday I was watching and I asked myself.. “is Quinton Dunbar even trying?” He looked clueless and completely over matched. Again, it’s on the QB to take advantage of that... and he did 

• Like (+1) 1

But but but, the metrics show you can’t teach accuracy or touch... just ask pff,  

Go Bills!!!

53 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He doesn't even have one 500 yard passing game!

I was just musing about how Josh had an easy 415 yards with 4 short field drives and a lead the entire time.  If we'd been trailing at any point and didn't cause all those turnovers he might have had 500 by the 3rd quarter.

• Like (+1) 1