What were you doing in 1993?

That was a BIG year for us, a before & after kind of year. Married with 2 young boys and moved from Hilton Head, SC to Sarasota FL where my wife had what appeared to be a great job offer.

We moved away 10 years ago, and my current goal in life is to get back there at least part of the year sometime down the road. Our first house there was within walking distance to the original Gecko’s sports bar, which came in very handy to follow the Bills until I got a dish! 

Gettin layed, yup, all year long, 

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I was playing Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis.  Those days really do feel like a lifetime ago now

Same! thinking how cool the Dark world was when i found it. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. :).

94 was a harder year for me, As i had no clue why the Bills weren't playing in the Superbowl. It was a regular occurrence for me up to that point. I couldn't process it. lol

Edited by badassgixxer05
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sweet Lou said:

In 1993 I was training for the 94 Nationals.  During the same time I met a woman that I would propose to and marry 25 years later in 2018.

Dang, you really wanted to be sure, huh?

3 hours ago, The Avenger said:

Working my first job out of school working for ABC News. Living in Manhattan when I wasn't out on the road with Peter Jennings. Fun times. 

Don’t see many Peter Jennings name-drops these days 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Dang, you really wanted to be sure, huh?

Don’t see many Peter Jennings name-drops these days 😂 

My earliest memories of the news are "This is World News Tonight with Peter Jennings" and Desert Storm coverage.

1993 I was born as a Bills fan (comeback game).  Probably spent most of my time playing Super Nintendo, racing toys down the creek at a friend's house, and organizing my sports cards - HUGE into the Dream Team.