What were you doing in 1993?

I had just turned 30 that October. Still single and winding down my bar days and chasing skirts with my buddies. I was still two years away from meeting my future wife and four years from marrying her. We now have 18 and 20 year old sons.Talk about a chasm between 7-2 records. Holy cow. I don't need this kind of gap again. I may not be around the next time, if it's another 27 years. Enjoy it young'uns...savor every delicious moment because you never know when success is going to roll around again. GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is the last time the Bills were 7-2....guess what happened!

Anywho, I was 8 years old.  Living in Burnsville, MN.  I think this was the year that my parents threw my brother out of the house.  

I was loving The Simpsons, Bob Saget as host of AFV, Saved by the Bell and Mello Yello pop.

I was working my first job in little Warren, PA. Also was getting ready to get married. Now with my 3rd employer, married for 27, 2 kids who are gainfully employed

Living in Rhode Island.  Had just gotten married that spring and starting my doctoral program at URI.  In those pre-internet days, I followed the Bills with my Shout! subscription and long distance calls to my family on Sunday.  So much has changed since then..now I group text with the family on Sundays.  

It all depends on what month you are talking. Cus my birthday is in June. If you are talking about this month in November, then 18. :) I have always been a bills fan!! :) Oh and I forgot to mention that when I was 18, I was able to vote! I was so excited. I voted for Bill Clinton. :)

3 hours ago, Halloween Land said:

I was pooping and farting as I was 2 months old. 

Goo goo ga ga! :)😂

Edited by sonyab1974
Frorgot one other thing.

Knowing my 16 year old self, I was probably smoking a joint and listening to a mixtape strangely composed of Zeppelin, The Dead, NWA, Beastie Boys and Cat Stevens. Making smooth transitions was challenging. I made the Beasties fill the gaps. 

And, of course, Cheering proudly for the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 1