What were you doing in 1993?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

This is the last time the Bills were 7-2....guess what happened!

Anywho, I was 8 years old.  Living in Burnsville, MN.  I think this was the year that my parents threw my brother out of the house.  

I was loving The Simpsons, Bob Saget as host of AFV, Saved by the Bell and Mello Yello pop.

I would have been 9.  So, I guess 9 year old things.  I was more into hockey and baseball around then.

Freshman year of UB.

I puked on a table at the Subway across from the Metro Rail on Main one night after PJ Bottoms.  I was definitely “that guy” for a while.

Live & learn! (and don’t order a meatball bomber on a belly full of Golden Anniversary!)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Freshman year of UB.

I puked on a table at the Subway across from the Metro Rail on Main one night after PJ Bottoms.  I was definitely “that guy” for a while.

Live & learn! (and don’t order a meatball bomber on a belly full of Golden Anniversary!)

PJ Bottoms, 32oz draft for $1

good lord how did i survive that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

PJ Bottoms, 32oz draft for $1

good lord how did i survive that

Right? And the $5 Drink-n-Drown cup at Molly’s. Well whiskey “7&7s” and then over to PJs for terrible draft beers lol! 

Ah, sweet bird of youth...

• Like (+1) 2

Just graduated college. My buddy bought seasons for us. I didn’t have a job and my Officers’ Basic Course wouldn’t start until after the SB. “I got you man. Pay me when you can.”

We texted today about that.

16 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Freshman year of UB.

Oh man....you're really old.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh man....you're really old.

It’s all relative my dude. Young at heart. Old in the knee bones.

I was also driving an 85 Chevy Cavalier and working at Structure. None of which even exist anymore.