Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Need to stack those wins up because Miami is coming. Now that we got this one today, I’m going to get greedy. Get this one. Get to 8-2 get healthy and hope a break or 2 go our way. #1 seed isn’t out the door yet. Don’t give Miami and reason to feel optimistic. Arizona looks like they have a suspect defense. Spread them out and throw all over them. Find a way to get the second 4 game win streak of the season...pre bye

True, but it's a lock Miami is going to lose a couple games you think they *should* win.   Would not surprise me if the Chargers beat em this weekend.  

• Like (+1) 1

Murray is really developing. I watched that game today and can see him giving us fits because of his speed. We don’t have a ton of top shelf speed on D. McDermott and Leslie had a good game plan for Jackson last year, but Murray might be past Jackson in reading defenses. Plus Murray has some great wideouts. 
Should be a good game.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe in my 20's. I'm in my 60's now. Give me comfort.

I remember sitting in the stadium on a cold and miserable October afternoon and seeing the Bills beat Atlanta 3-0.  I doubt that I would enjoy doing that again!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Another tough opponent. Could go either way. But I expect the Bills to go win it.

But seriously, people, if we lose can we not go back to the "fire McDermott" and "Josh Allen sucks" talk? The Cards are a good team. Sometimes good teams are going to beat us. It doesn't mean our team sucks or our coach is horrible. Losses happen.

Let's just hope that this was the beginning of a turning point for our defense (crossing my fingers Tre doesn't miss time with that ankle). If the defense can get back on track, that would be amazing. We could have a dominant defense AND offense. How sweet would it be to head into the playoffs with both sides of the ball clicking?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 7

2 hours ago, ogham26 said:

cardinals won that game as +245 underdogs. 49ers  had the entire defense healthy and playing that was absolutely a good win from arizona. 

Kittle hurt early and returned but did not play well.  Murray had 90 yards rushing.  

If Bills can keep him in the pocket, they don't have a great running game to fall back to.  

Difficult game but certainly winnable.

3 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I'm going to be living in fear of Murray throwing to Hopkins on bootlegs all week.  Hopefully Tre is healthy.

I’d worry about Kyler to Kirk over the top as well. Can’t sleep on Murray he’s kinda sneaky good already.

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Murray is really developing. I watched that game today and can see him giving us fits because of his speed. We don’t have a ton of top shelf speed on D. McDermott and Leslie had a good game plan for Jackson last year, but Murray might be past Jackson in reading defenses. Plus Murray has some great wideouts. 
Should be a good game.

I think we will really miss Milano and Zo Alexander against Murray.  Their mobility was a big part of the game plan last year when we contained Lamar Jackson.  I'm not sure we can duplicate that game plan without them in the lineup.  They combined for 15 tackles that game.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

I can’t believe the Cards lost to the Dolphins today. With that said, if the Bills play like they did today they will win. 

I expect them to come out extremely focused and hungry to get one more win before the bye. 

I think we have an incredible coaching advantage in this one too. Klingsbury is a good offensive mind, but he overthinks way too much. I think McD will absolutely school him next week. 

The Bills are better than AZ. 

• Like (+1) 1

This was a game I was worried about when the schedule was released, but I was obviously far more worried about today. Murray is good, but Josh just beat the best QB in the league in every way imaginable. I'm gonna side with the MVP frontrunner, I think this game is doable.

Might need Darron Lee, though. Hope Tre is alright, of course. This game is going to be fast-paced. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a higher score than today.

Edited by Nelius

I kinda like this matchup with Arizona. 
Murray is a legit quarterback but he lives in shotgun, and they move the pocket around a LOT for him to make throws. His speed is obviously elite but he’s not a normal quarterback who will take a drop and throw most of the time. Rather it’s his height or whatever they almost always try to move his pocket to throw. 

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Give me Allen in a dome any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Tell me about. I'm done with wind/rain/snow games. Start that new stadium and dome me. You saw what JA did today with perfect weather. 

Josh has an arm that cut and neutralize any weather but our 2 losses have come in inclement conditions. No excuses because the other team has to play in it as well but Josh has shown to play his best in calm and dry conditions.