Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Question: have you actually heard anyone calling for Jake Fromm, even after Josh had some pretty bad games against the Titans and KC and  there was talk of "regressing"?

'cuz I haven't, short of an occasional comment from our dear new-this-year friend @JakeFrommStateFarm but with a name like that, it's kind of reflexively expected.

Now of course that could change.

You rang ?

Yes Hapless I agree with you. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone calling for Jake Fromm to start

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

You rang ?

Yes Hapless I agree with you. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone calling for Jake Fromm to start

Hmmmm....

Of course That was Then, This is Now.   Not holding it against you, just raggin' a bit.

But I hope Your Boy is grindin' hard and understands how important that is, because with Allen and Barkley kind of joined at the hip like they are each game and Barkley apparently believing his face is too handsome to deprive the world by covering it, Fromm's number could well be called before the season is up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hmmmm....

Of course That was Then, This is Now. 

But I hope Your Boy is grindin' hard because with Allen and Barkley kind of joined at the hip like they are, his number could well be called before the season is over.

Geez Hapless you have a great memory. 

Even I forgot about that post.

I'm hopeful if the Bills wrap up the division early he'll get a chance to play and you can showcase him and get a 3rd round pick for him

Edited by JakeFrommStateFarm

8 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Geez Hapless you have a great memory. 

Even I forgot about that post.

I'm hopeful if the Bills wrap up the division early he'll get a chance to play and you can showcase him and get a 3rd round pick for him

If Fromm plays and shows he can handle play in the NFL, he's not going anywhere just yet.  He'll be what Pederson described as "the second most valuable guy on the team".  Douggie outta know 'cuz he won him a Superbowl ring with his backup QB. 

Barkley is a free agent next year with a $2M cap hit. Bills are starting to need cap. 

Backup QB with a $0.78M cap hit under contract for 3 more years >>> 3rd round pick plus re-upping Barkley for $2M/yr, ESPECIALLY if Fromm shows he can play.

• Like (+1) 1