Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Tua seems to be the hot topic for a lot of the media. 

they have a job to do and the only teams they ridicule are the bad teams that have no hope. 

Peter is the last holdout who believes in the Bills.  
he said 

"If they win this game, I'm done doubting them."

He then followed it up with something like, "maybe"

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The annoying thing here is this whole cast has been slobbing all over a 5-3 fins team for 2 weeks now. We're 7-2 with wins over 4 teams with winning records(most in the league)and we have to win another one against a good team to not be doubted. Thats silly talk.

I think part of the problem is every time Buffalo starts entering into the conversation with some of the better teams in the league. The Bills suffer a set back. I do think the overall league perception of the Bills is starting to change more now as Allen continues to develop into a franchise QB IMO. 

Elite play from the QB position is impossible to ignore. 

• Like (+1) 1

KM had a solid game last week. The play before the missed FG on 3rd and 1 he misses open WR on an out. Throws into turf. Also turns it over for 7 in 1st Qtr. He had a good game but far from perfect. Cards will be tough. But 8-2 would be unreal with bye week coming. Think we will see Bills ready to go. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

NO!  Not Mongo!  NO!

49 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Kay loves Josh

Kyle Loves the Bills and Josh

Nate said he’d believe when they slayed the dragon 🐉 BB and he has. 

Pete will wise up. eventually 

Pete has him some Dolphin Love, no?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Del'Shawn Phillips played seven (7) snaps on ST and 0 on defense.

Coming off IR, playing 7 snaps, then going back on injury report as a DNP - That's not good.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You are ALL going to love this!!

I watched it live when it aired 

Friggen awesome 😎 

Is she actually watching Bills games? Does she not understand her position as a nationally known media type? She's gonna ruin it for all her lazy box score skimming peers.  Great stuff.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The annoying thing here is this whole cast has been slobbing all over a 5-3 fins team for 2 weeks now. We're 7-2 with wins over 4 teams with winning records(most in the league)and we have to win another one against a good team to not be doubted. Thats silly talk.

He's not done doubting the Bills.  Give me a freekin break!

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

We definitely benefitted from some 'injury luck' earlier in the year with the opposing teams missing some key players, but this feels like the second week in a row that our opponents are getting a bunch of guys back just in time to play us. It is what it is, we won last week and we can do it again. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's just mindboggling to me how after 2 games (one driven by D and ST) Tua is "Truth"

I don’t get it. 

not being a fan of college football I don’t see the players until the play in the big leagues. 

IMO you have to prove yourself and not ride a college career. 

So many Heisman winners have been NFL flops. 

Akin to too much Jay Cutter love and Tim Tebow

love. 

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Oh ok so it only takes 10 games in a season for someone to stop doubting Josh Allen... Yet Tua is hunting the Bills after 2 games.

they were high in September then the 2 games made Pete and Nate doubt. 

Pete is still snake bitten.