Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Since we don't see the cards very often, I'm looking forward to reading their message boards.  Hopefully there won't be any c. 2018 hot takes about Tim Tebow impersonator Josh Allen.  Hopefully.

i got on one last night and you'd never guess they were 5-3. their preview thread for the bills was pure doom and gloom..... very similar to this place after a loss really. 

not many think they'll win.

• Like (+1) 1

Also oh, I was looking at stuff on the bills page and I know we're always talking about how motor and Moss don't really have that second gear down the field to hit. Well I believe his name is Christian, the rugby player that we have, in preseason year before last he hit 21 miles an hour on that long run. 

Daboll commenting on his pass heavy game plan against the Seahawks:

"I was hoping for 31 pass plays in the first half but we had to stick a couple runs in there"

(the breakdown was 28 pass plays and 3 runs)

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i got on one last night and you'd never guess they were 5-3. their preview thread for the bills was pure doom and gloom..... very similar to this place after a loss really. 

not many think they'll win.

For a team that's been successful much more recently, the Cardinals fans have a good case of "battered fan syndrome"

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Daboll commenting on his pass heavy game plan against the Seahawks:

"I was hoping for 31 pass plays in the first half but we had to stick a couple runs in there"

(the breakdown was 28 pass plays and 3 runs)

For a team that's been successful much more recently, the Cardinals fans have a good case of "battered fan syndrome"

i was really surprised to see how low they were on their team. its gonna be a heck of a game i think.

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i was really surprised to see how low they were on their team. its gonna be a heck of a game i think.

I have it on pretty good authority that Kyler Murray made "the face" after Sunday's loss so the Bills better watch out.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

A day after losing a game you expected to win, you were winning and then lost, I'm not surprised.

Hokay, so since many sources aren't breaking it down per-game, let's have a look

On Defense:

Cardinals #8 in PPG given up with 23 ppg.  19th in YPG given up with 370, 19th in pass ypg given up, 22 in rush ypg given up

Bills #19 in PPG given up with 26 ppg.  18th in YPG given up with 365, 15th in pass ypg, 21 in rush ypg

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Geesh if that were the Bills, going by that Kroft INT they would have awarded the INT to Miami and given each player a free case of beer

• Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hokay, so since many sources aren't breaking it down per-game, let's have a look

On Defense:

Cardinals #8 in PPG given up with 23 ppg.  19th in YPG given up with 370, 19th in pass ypg given up, 22 in rush ypg given up

Bills #19 in PPG given up with 26 ppg.  18th in YPG given up with 365, 15th in pass ypg, 21 in rush ypg

On Offense:

Cardinals #6 in PPG with 29 scored.  #1 in YPG with 422.  #12 in pass yards, 259, #2 in run yards, 163

Bills #14 in PPG with 27 scored.  #12 in YPG with 377, #7 in pass ypg with 277 and #25 in run yards, 100