Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

Whats interesting about this game is what defense does Arizona fame plan for?   The one where we drop 7 to keep him in pocket and make them run the ball or the one that brings 5 every play like against Jets or the one that runs delayed blitzes like yesterday.  We have completely thrown base defense out the door and it is going to make us very hard to gameplan for. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Whats interesting about this game is what defense does Arizona fame plan for?   The one where we drop 7 to keep him in pocket and make them run the ball or the one that brings 5 every play like against Jets or the one that runs delayed blitzes like yesterday.  We have completely thrown base defense out the door and it is going to make us very hard to gameplan for. 

I make Kyler beat me with his Arm.  

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I make Kyler beat me with his Arm.  

Yes a large part of their offense is him running around and causing chaos. Play disciplined and get hands up, make him make many plays with his arm from the pocket and force patience.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Besides the Seahawks, who we shellacked yesterday, which ones would you classify as "good wins" ?

I do think their season opener was impressive. Their wins against weaker teams have been comfortable and high scoring and Murray has looked fluent in those. They are dangerous but inconsistent. A lot like the Chargers whom we have after the bye. They have been losing close games but offensively they can be dangerous. Write off those teams at your peril. See Bengals-Titans. That said living in Carolina I saw them beat the Cardinals and Murray had a bad day which was glossed over.

Edited by Seoulofstone

13 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Yes a large part of their offense is him running around and causing chaos. Play disciplined and get hands up, make him make many plays with his arm from the pocket and force patience.

It's funny that all teams used to say that of Josh. When Kyler was scrambled by the Carolina pass rush he made bad throw decisions. That's definitely something he needs to work on. He can make good throws too though and he has the weapons in a good receiving core.

I'm not comfortable with trying to put Kyler in a "this is what he is box". He's a good runner but like Josh it doesn't mean that he can't be a good passer too with flashes of brillaince and in time passing may become a strength.

As a No1 pick he's not a one trick pony while at the same time as a young guy he will make mistakes.

Edited by Seoulofstone

23 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Yupp. Do the same thing they did against Lamar last year. 

54 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Regardless of what someone thinks of the wins, you have to respect the records of teams we have beaten. They are what their record says they are. Rams (5-3), at the Raiders (5-3) and at the the Dolphins (5-3). Add the Seahawks to that resume and our win list cannot be called weak.

The post I was responding to, said that Cardinals have had some good wins and I disagreed.

Bills have had more "good wins" 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Nineforty said:

how do you arrive at an answer as to whether or not your rationale for a loss is correct?  faith?

It should be obvious this is a subjective view of competition and psychology.  Much like many here, I played all of the major sports through HS and various others into adulthood.  I've experienced the mental aspect and seen it play out all of the time.  I simply do not underestimate how it can seep into the mindset of professional athletes as well.  As I said, I think McD understands this, as he does a very good job of getting the troops ready each week.  Sometimes, it's not enough.  The more you are aware of that mental aspect, the more you can prevent it though....It's just my opinion man...

• Like (+1) 1