Josh Allen’s grandmother died night before Seattle game [Update] The Patricia Allen Wing at Oshei is now open!

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If any of you care to donate in honor of Josh's Grandmother, here is the donation link:

https://www.kaleidahealth.org/foundations/childrens/donate/index.asp?robot=true

They've added a donation button for $17 in Zubaz colors 😛

Dollars to donuts that if folks can get it to $983K he’ll pony up again!! ...but no pressure, Josh!

I’m beginning to picture the new Patricia Allen Wing at Oishei...

Edit: However, ‘upon further review’, methinks a new wing would be a lot more than a paltry $1M...

Wiki: “Construction on the hospital started in 2014 at an estimated cost of $350 million, $35 million of which was provided by the state of New York and $10 million from the John R. Oishei Foundation

Edited by Rhode Island Red

Not that it’s about this in any way, but I’m curious if this is the kind of thing that gets Josh on the Walter Peyton man of the year radar?

I remember Watt won it in a landslide after raising money for Hurricane Harvey relief, but that was more his actions, less about the community supporting a player. 

39 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Dollars to donuts that if folks can get it to $983K he’ll pony up again!! ...but no pressure, Josh!

I’m beginning to picture the new Patricia Allen Wing at Oishei...

Edit: However, ‘upon further review’, methinks a new wing would be a lot more than a paltry $1M...

Wiki: “Construction on the hospital started in 2014 at an estimated cost of $350 million, $35 million of which was provided by the state of New York and $10 million from the John R. Oishei Foundation

I don't see why not.  Oishei's Foundation provided (just) 10% of the cost of the Hospital but still got the Oshei name on it.

59 minutes ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Your point is well taken, but your math is a tad off...

$10M is 2.9% of $350M, unless I’m as far off as you seem to be...?!

Ugh.  Not a good showing in this thread today.  Used the NYS number.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Ugh.  Not a good showing in this thread today.  Used the NYS number.

You know I’m a fan of your work, but Ima need to see your medical license at some point.  Something is not right here.  

Before proceeding, you’re a medical doctor, not a Doctor of Metaphysical Interpretation, Doctor of The Universe, The Love Doctor or anything like that?  I just want to be clear before the rage sets in. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I wonder if the this outpouring will discussed at the pre-game coverage. 

It should be.  And far better to hear than how inaccurate Josh is.

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You know I’m a fan of your work, but Ima need to see your medical license at some point.  Something is not right here.  

Before proceeding, you’re a medical doctor, not a Doctor of Metaphysical Interpretation, Doctor of The Universe, The Love Doctor or anything like that?  I just want to be clear before the rage sets in.

You get to see nothing.  I'm off duty on the weekends. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.