Josh Allen’s grandmother died night before Seattle game [Update] The Patricia Allen Wing at Oshei is now open!

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If any of you care to donate in honor of Josh's Grandmother, here is the donation link:

https://www.kaleidahealth.org/foundations/childrens/donate/index.asp?robot=true

They've added a donation button for $17 in Zubaz colors 😛

Near the end of the movie "Jerry Maguire" when the Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr characters are expressing love and devotion for each other, another player (I think I remember this was Drew Bledsoe) asks his own agent why he never talks to him like that.

I think the rest of the league will see this outpouring of support for Allen, and the players will take note.  The Bills are finally competitive for the best FAs.

As for the donations, I think this is Buffalo's way of saying to Allen, welcome home, we're glad you're here.

• Like (+1) 4

Today 11/12/20 at 1409 EST:

$392.4K   From 19,715 Donors.   

At 1730 EST:

$408.3K.  From 20,165 Donors

So:

$15.9K raised in 3.4 hours = $4.7K/hr.

450 Donors in 3.4 hours = 132/hr.

Avg. donation is up to $20.25.  I’m pretty sure I had it yesterday morning around $18.65.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

I think the rest of the league will see this outpouring of support for Allen, and the players will take note.  The Bills are finally competitive for the best FAs.

I could be wrong but I view this fan love as more of a "cherry on top" than a draw in itself, for FAs.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:34 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Phone number 01-7168818260

There are also these things called VPNs, which are a good idea to install on your mobile devices and laptop computers for security when you're using WiFi networks that may be secured only God-Knows-How in coffee shops and libraries and so on....I have heard 🙄 it's possible to make it appear that you are anywhere in the world by this means.  Just use a credit card with no international transaction fees and perchance let your credit card company know you will have a legit transaction coming through from Uzbehkistan or wherever.  We have good luck using NordVPN - for SECURITY purposes of course.

Hopefully we Bills fans can look forward to other magnificent performances in other, happier weeks.

25 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I've been wanting to make a donation, but that web address hasn't worked for me.

It's been discussed that the link only works for US/Canada.

Hap put out a phone number to try.

Hope it helps Bad Things.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some others posted about this.  It only works in US/Canada.  You either need to use a VPN that locates you into the US or a phone call.

Cheers for that, Hapless.

I got onto the site using my VPN, but it wouldn't accept my Visa payment.  (possibly because it was through a VPN?)

Will try again later.

Edited by Bad Things

9 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I got onto the site using my VPN, but it wouldn't accept my Visa payment.  (possibly because it was through a VPN?)

Will try again later.

Just for info... I had to use the VPN Bad Things ... and my Visa worked ok through it.  Hopefully it works ok for you on second attempt.

Edited by NI Bills Fan

At 0704 EST this morning 11/13:

$427,784 from 20,968 donors, so overnight donations were $3,039 from 146 donors, avg. donation = $20.82

At 0904 EST, 

$430,842 from 21,093 donors, so in two hours $3,068 from 125 donors, avg. donation = $24.54

Overall avg. donation up to $20.42

Edited by Rhode Island Red
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Will try again later.

You may need to call your credit card company and get a restriction listed.  Some have security implemented, just so that someone can't swipe your number and order consumer electronics from another country, using your credit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.