Josh Allen’s grandmother died night before Seattle game [Update] The Patricia Allen Wing at Oshei is now open!

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

If any of you care to donate in honor of Josh's Grandmother, here is the donation link:

https://www.kaleidahealth.org/foundations/childrens/donate/index.asp?robot=true

They've added a donation button for $17 in Zubaz colors 😛

To: Children's Hospital of Buffalo

Date: 11-9-20

Was cabled Josh Allen's sweet Grandmother had passed away STOP  Was told Josh Allen, given the option not to play, decided to play in the game anyway to honor his Grandmother STOP  Just learned you need cash in memoriam of Josh Allen's Grandmother to benefit sick children  STOP  #BillsMafia and Bills Fans, everywhere, instructed once again to advance good people $17, a piece, until the job is done  DON'T STOP   Hee-haw and Merry Christmas STOP

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

To: Oshei's Children's Hospital

Date: 11-9-20

Was cabled Josh Allen's sweet grandmother had passed away STOP  Was told Josh Allen, given the option not to play, decided to play in the game anyway to honor his grandmother STOP  Just learned you need cash in memoriam of Josh Allen's Grandmother to benefit sick children  STOP  #BillsMafia and Bills Fans, everywhere, instructed once again to advance good people $17, a piece, until the job is done  DON'T STOP   Hee-haw and Merry Christmas STOP

Every time a train horn sounds a Buffalo Bills fan gets their wings!

Hee-haw.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Possible to pin this for a few days?

Can pin now, may get unpinned depending on what else needs pinned

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/josh-allen-expresses-gratitude-to-bills-mafia-for-donations-honoring-his-grandmo

Josh Allen expressed gratitude toward Bills fans in a statement released Monday afternoon.

"I can't tell you how special it is to see the outpouring of support for me and my family during this tough time," Allen said. "The donations made to OCH in honor of my grandmother would make her so proud. Thank you Bills Mafia! It is an honor to be your quarterback." 

Allen's grandmother, Patricia, died unexpectedly Saturday at the age of 80. The Bills quarterback turned in one the best games of his career less than 24 hours later, amassing 415 pass yards and four total touchdowns in a 44-34 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Guys, how do you choose the $17 payment?  It isn't clickable. Do they just ask you at the end?

Thank you, in advance.

it's selected by default.  If you see the zubaz bright red and blue (not grayed out) then you've got the $17 option selected.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Guys, how do you choose the $17 payment?  It isn't clickable. Do they just ask you at the end?

Thank you, in advance.

I think it’s already pre-selected. You have to choose a larger amount. 

Just fill in your information and it should work!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, loedward22 said:

it's selected by default.  If you see the zubaz bright red and blue (not grayed out) then you've got the $17 option selected.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When I went to that link, $17 was automatically pre selected.  You can click on another amount and then click back if you want to be sure.

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I think it’s already pre-selected. You have to choose a larger amount. 

Just fill in your information and it should work!

All of you, thank you.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.