Congrats again Bills fans!

JetsFan20

51 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

Man-The Bills are everything I want the Jets be. 

Thanks for beating Seattle and helping our draft position in the process. 

Gee, Beaver, do you think Larry Mondello can come over and play?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

You guys could get off your azses and beat the pats,  that would be good for everyone...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

Maybe!

As long as they make the playoffs, then it becomes bast on playoff wins.  They could be 8-8, make the playoffs, and win SB, they are then picking #32

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

😕    good luck against the Patriots I hope you win.

I don’t. I’d rather see Trevor Lawrence become a bust for the Jets, not a hall of famer for the Pats*. 

Edited by Nick the Greek
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’m more scared that Justin Fields might land in the Jets laps.

Everyone talks about Lawrence, but Fields is every bit as good.

Can the Jets screw up a top 2 pick to secure one of those QB’s?

Both QBs will end up forcing a trade

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

That was a steal for the Jets. Most over rated player in the league. He instantly makes your pass defense terrible. How many yards and TD's does the secondary give up for every sack he records?

Diggs ate his lunch 

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Including Trevor Lawrence.

I don't know. I loathe the Patriots, but I have grown, over the last few years, to loathe the Jets just as much. I think it's their fans more than their team. But I have loved every single second of them losing every game so far this year. 

3 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I don't know. I loathe the Patriots, but I have grown, over the last few years, to loathe the Jets just as much. I think it's their fans more than their team. But I have loved every single second of them losing every game so far this year. 

I’d get more satisfaction with the Jets  winning a couple games and losing the #1 pick. If they lost #2 as well, I’d be ecstatic

5 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

I’d get more satisfaction with the Jets  winning a couple games and losing the #1 pick. If they lost #2 as well, I’d be ecstatic

And that’s the big concern amongst Jets fans. Why? Because they are notorious for winning meaningless games in November/December. 

There is not single Jets fan rooting for a win tomorrow-especially with Flacco starting. 

The Jets may need to go 0-16 to secure #1 this year as I don’t see Jacksonville winning another game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Between the Jets and Dolphins they hold six of the first 35 draft picks in next year's draft.  Basically, on average, every sixth pick of the draft though pick #35 will be either the Dolphins or the Jets selecting.  With Tua and Darnold already in the fold, both teams could decide to forgo a new QB and trade back and collect even more draft picks.  Unless their GMs go full bore Bill O'Brien, both franchises should field a much more talented roster next year and be a lot tougher out for the Bills. 

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1