Josh Allen 31/38 415 yards 3 TD 0 INTs 1 rushing TD 138.5 rating

16 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I was certainly wrong about Allen and this team.

Big time statement win and look forward to the national hype again this week.

Oh heck no.

You don't get off that easy buddy.

41 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

beat the odds on favorite for the MVP mano a mano

Allen is very much in the conversation for MVP still. In fact, you could say with the head to head win against Wilson and the Seahawks, Allen can control his own destiny. I don't expect it to happen because I don't think we will always be putting up huge passing numbers where it seems Wilson pretty much has to every single game. 

But overall team wins and losses are a huge factor and the Bills and Allen still have potential to finish as the best team in the league so the door is still cracked open for Allen. Especially if he can knock off Murray next week. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is a pretty wild stat.

He is the FIRST QB...

But 5 QBs are " the ONLY OTHER players with multiple such games."

What am I missing here?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, High Football IQ said:

The career high 7 sacks were the only blemish but a lot of that likely had to do with the all the injuries to the Bills oline and shuffling they had to do on the fly....which also makes this 400 yard day more impressive.

I think game plan come into some too. If your throwing further down the field and have to take some time for it to develop you're going to take some hits if your O-line isn't doing very well.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

The career high 7 sacks were the only blemish but a lot of that likely had to do with the all the injuries to the Bills oline and shuffling they had to do on the fly....which also makes this 400 yard day more impressive.

And the only thing Seattle’s defense could do was blitz to try and throw him off. Those screens Daboll called in the 2nd half were awesome.

2 minutes ago, cd1 said:

He is the FIRST QB...

But 5 QBs are " the ONLY OTHER players with multiple such games."

What am I missing here?

He's the first to do it in 1 season. Those other QBs have done it multiple times in their careers but not in 1 season.

• Like (+1) 1