Game Balls! Bills 44, Seattle 34

YoloinOhio

Since Sean McDermott became coach, this team has seemed incapable of putting together a full team effort (at least against a good team) for an entire 4 quarters.  We had good offensive games and good defensive games.  But almost never at the same time.  If the Bills started the game hot, they would inevitably slump in the second half.  And vice-versa.

Today was a true TEAM win.  

It started with Andre Roberts and the big return on the opening kickoff.  It continued with an offense that was virtually unstoppable all day.  And it concluded with a defense that forced 4 turnovers and 16 QB hits against one of the best offenses in football.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Gonna give the Jets a game ball for trading away Jamal Adams.  Dude is a player.

He definitely is but that penalty he took when he got caught flat-footed with Beasley crossing his face was just crushing for Seattle.

• Like (+1) 1

Offense-Allen        This one is obvious, might be his best game yet

Defense-Klein      A few made plays, but this was a nice game for a player who has taken a lot ofheat from many fans including myself

ST-  Bass              Getting better, has a miss but I am not going to fault someone for missing a 61 yarder

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It was.  He tried to secretly trip Beas and got caught.  Much better player near the line than in the backfield.

I at least have to give him some credit for being crafty about it.

A different official and he possibly gets away with it. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Klein went from not worth the money at all to 'maybe worth the money' in one game. Huge impact in this one...were these the same linebackers or some sort of Space Jam Monstars versions?

Scheme. Thank you mcdermott. 

• Like (+1) 1