Postgame Thread Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

21 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Miami is going to go 4-0 against their cupcake schedule the next month and be 9-3 heading into their game at home against the Chiefs.

So yes the Bills have little room for error indeed and must win next week against the Cardinals to keep pace.

Oh my god stop it. Shut up 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mckenzie in his underwear again 

Quentin Jefferson and Heath farewell get the game balls... must have been integral in the film room/game plan from their Seattle days 

You're probably right Yolo about Q and Heath being able to give some intel on the Hawks. But, Heath deserved it just on the game that his special teams played today. They were on fire. Andre opens the game with a huge run back to start the offense off in amazing field position on their way to their first score. Set the tempo of the game. Bam and Siran laid the lumber on one of the Hawks' kick returns. Only 23 return yards for Seattle on 10 kicks. Lot of touchbacks. And Bass nailed 3/4 FGs and 5/5 ExPs (the only miss being a 61 yarder). Bojo booted two punts for a net avg. of 53.5. A.J. cleanly covers the bloop kick that Seattle tried and Hyde recovers the onside kick. Flawless game by the special teams!

And the end of that video definitely made me tear up. Seeing Josh's red eyes as he steps to the center. Poyer's face. Hyde saying, "We love you baby." And everyone agreeing and putting their arms on him. And then Diggs, "We love you 17...We Got You Boy!" 😢 Man I love this team and the coach that fostered such camaraderie.

Edited by folz
  • Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I was thinking the same thing. He has a LOT of road wins lol. Maybe the home crowd gets him too pumped up...

The home crowd would have been insane today. Can’t wait for them to be back there next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, folz said:

You're probably right Yolo about Q and Heath being able to give some intel on the Hawks. But, Heath deserved it just on the game that his special teams played today. They were on fire. Andre opens the game with a huge run back to start the offense off in amazing field position on their way to their first score. Set the tempo of the game. Bam and Siran laid the lumber on one of the Hawks' kick returns. Bass makes 3/4 FGs and 5/5 ExPs (the only miss being a 61 yarder). Bojo nails two punts for a net avg. of 53.5. Hyde recovers the onside kick. Great game by the special teams.

And the end of that video definitely made me tear up. Seeing Josh's red eyes as he steps to the center. Poyer's face. Hyde saying, "We love you baby." And everyone agreeing and putting their arms on him. And then Diggs, "We love you 17...We Got You Boy!" 😢 Man I love this team and the coach that fostered such camaraderie.

Release of emotion after the game

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, it sounded like he was mad. Like the Bills went off script...this isn’t the WWF, Pete.

I think we may be seeing Dabs offense starting to reach maturity as Allen and others gain experience. Last two weeks have been kind of vintage Patriots O in that they just went full bore exploiting the opposing defenses biggest weakness. Hopefully the O-line gets healthy before/during the bye and everyone is healthy down the stretch. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I think we may be seeing Dabs offense starting to reach maturity as Allen and others gain experience. Last two weeks have been kind of vintage Patriots O in that they just went full bore exploiting the opposing defenses biggest weakness. Hopefully the O-line gets healthy before/during the bye and everyone is healthy down the stretch. 

I've given up on this team staying healthy.  I groaned when White went down in the last few minutes of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

I've given up on this team staying healthy.  I groaned when White went down in the last few minutes of the game.

Yeah. That was concerning. I got up and grabbed two beers when that happened. Finally getting some off time might help with that. There are a lot of lingering little injuries on this team, and compensating for that is likely to cause more injuries. I’m hoping the bye will cure some of those. I’m cautiously optimistic. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

would really love to still have quinton Spain on this roster— I bet Beane is kicking himself for cutting him now. 

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

Roberts is useless you see. The kickoff is a lost and forgotten art. Same as the out route apparently. I need Duke out there to drop critical balls...cuz he’s tallish i guess

the one thing I am glad about Roberts is the team gives him the green light at all times, and he isn’t a afraid to take it. He needs to bring the ball out of the endzone literally every time.  It’s worth the risk every time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

would really love to still have quinton Spain on this roster— I bet Beane is kicking himself for cutting him now. 

Particularly if Morse is out long term. Dawkins, Spain, Mongo, Ford, Williams would be solid. Can’t complain too much about how Böttger and Bates have played though. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Didn’t he get cut cuz he sucked? Once Ford and Morse are back with Mongo the Oline will be better. Josh got sacked so many times today because the Seahawks were bringing 5-6-7 guys via the blitz. Then Daboll called some screens and the Seahawks had no one out there to defend them.

• Like (+1) 1

Who didn't love to see Yappin' Adams look clueless in coverage? first, tripping Beasley and then getting completely turned by Stefon Diggs? 

I really dislike this overrated yapper, I guess he forgot to do his job. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Didn’t he get cut cuz he sucked? Once Ford and Morse are back with Mongo the Oline will be better. Josh got sacked so many times today because the Seahawks were bringing 5-6-7 guys via the blitz. Then Daboll called some screens and the Seahawks had no one out there to defend them.

This. After it was clear Allen had all day to pick apart their D, the Hawks had to start bringing the house. To their credit they got a boat load of sacks, but we adjusted. 

Edited by Big C