Garrett Gilbert QB Dallas Cowboys

CowgirlsFan

16 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

might as well hope the Steelers win the AFC North and that every other team in that division collapses at this point?  I think.  

I dont see the other teams collapsing though, realistically 

10 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Just saw a stat saying the Steelers are only 12–10 on the road versus teams that are 4 games or worse under .500 in the last 10 years. How strange.... 

it’s really the only thing I hold against Tomlin. It seems that regularly his team will drop a game against a bad team on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Just saw a stat saying the Steelers are only 12–10 on the road versus teams that are 4 games or worse under .500 in the last 10 years. How strange.... 

Hey did you know the Bills are 23-1 when leading at the half under Sean McDermott

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Go cowboys! Rooting against Steelers, mainly. 

Me too getting a bye would be awesome :)

6 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

might as well hope the Steelers win the AFC North and that every other team in that division collapses at this point?  I think.  

The Bills got a game against the Squeelers coming up and it might be for the #1 seed.

Go Cowgirls

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

it’s really the only thing I hold against Tomlin. It seems that regularly his team will drop a game against a bad team on the road. 

Yea, I think it's because he speaks too passively about games in press conferences. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1