Gameday Thread PreGame Week 9 Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Let Josh grill today. 

I have accepted that the Bills D will not contain the Seahawks.  I do believe Josh can win the game in the air.  The offense needs to win each possession and have the defense steal one or two.

Conditions are unexpectedly perfect for filling the air with footballs. If needed, I believe in our chances of making it a ‘last team with the ball, Wins!’ game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

This is a day the D needs to make a statement against a solid team...

Are you ready for some Footbaaaaahhhll?!?!

hopefully the statement  doesn’t look like a poop stain in the crotch of their pants

29 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Today is one of those games I would’ve made the 7 hour drive for. 70 plus degree weather against a top tier opponent. 
Darn you 2020. 

TV will have to work. Go Bills and for today only go Cards. 

I thought about this very thing while running this morning.....would have been dope to be there.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Let Josh grill today. 

I have accepted that the Bills D will not contain the Seahawks.  I do believe Josh can win the game in the air.  The offense needs to win each possession and have the defense steal one or two.

The Defense, or Special Teams, is long overdue for a TD. .... today is the day! ... “let’s rejoice and be glad!” 

Its going to be a tough one.  The D is going to need a takeaway or two, and the offense is going to need the first quarter Josh Allen to show up.  John Brown could be exactly what we need to win.  No room for conservative play calling in this one.  Its going to be an exciting shoot out, or a hot mess.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Its going to be a tough one.  The D is going to need a takeaway or two, and the offense is going to need the first quarter Josh Allen to show up.  John Brown could be exactly what we need to win.  No room for conservative play calling in this one.  Its going to be an exciting shoot out, or a hot mess.

John Brown must be effective for this train to run smoothly....he hasn't been right for a while let's hope it's an injury he can heal from soon.

Folks, I’m feeling it today!!!!

I legit think this is a great spot for us. 
Not saying it’s not a nail biter because that is the MO of both teams but I’ve got a special feeling about this one. I haven’t felt this way in a month.

Josh and the run game are going to come up big for us today.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Still trying to shake off the martini haze from last night😵

My team played late, coupled with staying up for ND-Clemson double OT and SNL (I had this last night, not this morning (yet)...

Cold brew martini:

2 oz cold brew

2 oz vodka 

1/2 oz kahlua

1/2 oz simple syrup

shake with ice for at least 30 sec and strain into chilled martini glass. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:
I’m interested in seeing if this guy actually exists... 

Got my fingers crossed.  As athletic as Milano, so let's hope he's a film junkie.

Would be great to see him fill in for Milano and hold the fort for a month.

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

Got my fingers crossed.  As athletic as Milano, so let's hope he's a film junkie.

Would be great to see him fill in for Milano and hold the fort for a month.

I’m half expecting DelShaun phillips to be a hologram.

still more effective than Klein 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1