Gameday Thread PreGame Week 9 Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

This is a day the D needs to make a statement against a solid team...

Are you ready for some Footbaaaaahhhll?!?!

Unfortunately I think we get smoked in this one. Hope I'm wrong.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

OK boys, let's matriculate the ball down the field!

Screw that, Allen scrambling on the first play of the game and finds, omg Diggs for. 40 yard pass and into the touchdown, touchdown, touchdown.  The Bills make me want to Shout!

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/05/giphy-27.gif

Never gets old.

3 minutes ago, OldBillsFan said:

What time do you get up????

??? Who you asking? Everyone? Comments like this are reserved for OTW topics.

Anyway, I have no set wake up call. Every day is different. Sometimes 10:40 (PM!), sometimes 3:30 am and all clock readings in between.

• Haha (+1) 1

I am actually super calm for this game as I felt getting to 6-2 with the last 2 games was the must-win section of the first half of the season (division games, beating teams we SHOULD beat, etc.).  Today, I'm just looking forward to seeing how we stack up with one of the offensive big dogs.  Should be a good one.

• Like (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Coffee (black)

Bagel and butter

Home Depot

Heading to Rochester

WGR in transit

Road coffee (Starbucks cold brew?)

FILs B-Day

Lasagna for Dinner

12:00 CBS pre-game

stress over fantasy (I have Russ)

Total Domination

GO BILLS!

I hope you lose your fantasy match up this week ;)

• Like (+1) 2

For those of you who might need to adjust your fantasy rosters, I am once again on the double secret inactive list. My understanding is that my lack of experience or discernible skills on special teams or, for that matter, on any other kind of team, weighed heavily against me. I can't help but wonder if the all too common prejudice in professional sports against overweight, micro-lunged, diabetic senior citizens had something to do with my exclusion from the roster. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

For those of you who might need to adjust your fantasy rosters, I am once again on the double secret inactive list. My understanding is that my lack of experience or discernible skills on special teams or, for that matter, on any other kind of team, weighed heavily against me. I can't help but wonder if the all too common prejudice in professional sports against overweight, micro-lunged, diabetic senior citizens had something to do with my exclusion from the roster. 

Well, they’d never admit it. That would be bias and prejudice. It’s probably your hang nail. Maybe incontinence ..