Biden speaks after winning presidency

17 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You still don't know what is going on... All you have done is call everyone an idiot or dumb in every single post. You don't post any proof other than the proof of you are not that smart to begin with b/c you have only one thing to run to when you get nervous.

Because you are dumb, you believe the main stream media, nuff said. Idiots like you dont listen to anyone as you think you are always the smartest guy in the room, amiright chief!

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Because you are dumb, you believe the main stream media, nuff said. Idiots like you dont listen to anyone as you think you are always the smartest guy in the room, amiright chief!

So where is your proof? I know you are not that smart but at least you have the proof to backup your childish responses... right?

22 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So where is your proof? I know you are not that smart but at least you have the proof to backup your childish responses... right?

I dont need to prove anything to you, you're not worth it, but all you have to do is find some non main stream media media to get an idea of what is going on. You wont, but hey, you do you and keep taking childish digs at others and keep being stupid, it's what you do best, attack and bully, not scared idiot!

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

I dont need to prove anything to you, you're not worth it, but all you have to do is find some non main stream media media to get an idea of what is going on. You wont, but hey, you do you and keep taking childish digs at others and keep being stupid, it's what you do best, attack and bully, not scared idiot!

Ok so all you had to say was you had none... man that just ***** you up bad. hahahaha

This is great, knew you were a hardcore troll but to be proven is the best.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

If you only had a clue........lol! What is funny is that Teump has lived rent free in you head for 4 years and it's going to be another 4 years. If you only had a clue......lol. you're so ***** dumb! Hahaha.....

You are just like dbag Donnie.....you think he won!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

You are one of those trump supporters on the videos! No teeth and think Obama didn’t do enough to stop 911. 😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is almost pointless to try to reason with a lot of the MAGA folks, just as bad as my wife trying to reason with AOC groupies. They are not American in the sense that they want to abide by established democratic norms, they are cult followers.

Enamored by personalities and will run with anything that they think can support their cult leader rather than abide by law and order and recognize that EVERY voting fraud claim has been struck down as baseless, lacking any evidence in every court instance to date.

The far-right are turning cannibalistic all in the name of Trump. In their twisted views long-standing GOP political appointees are being ostracized as suddenly part of a left-wing plot, FOX News is part of a left-wing agenda, anyone that tells trump he is full of crap and a sore loser is being booted from the cult. The real answer may actually be that in a democracy less citizens voted for the fat, orange, incompetent, felon this time around. 

Case in Point:

When Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger cannot manufacture a win in Georgia, the GOP Senators there David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler go all MAGA-rampage on him:

"The management of Georgia elections has become an embarrassment for our state. Georgians are outraged, and rightly so," the two said in a statement. "We have been clear from the beginning: every legal vote cast should be counted. Any illegal vote must not. And there must be transparency and uniformity in the counting process. This isn't hard. This isn't partisan. This is American."

The two Republicans, whose Senate races are likely heading to runoff elections after they failed to garner 50% of the vote in their respective races, said Raffensperger has "failed to deliver honest and transparent elections," and failed Georgia voters.

Republican Raffensperger's response:

Raffensperger rejected the senators' calls to resign, saying in a statement that "the voters of Georgia hired me, and the voters will be the one to fire me." He also called the general election Tuesday a "resounding success" in terms of election administration, noting the low wait times at the polls and the number of Georgians who cast ballots.

"I know emotions are running high. Politics are involved in everything right now," he said. "If I was Senator Perdue, I'd be irritated I was in a runoff. And both senators and I are all unhappy with the potential outcome for our president. But I am the duly elected secretary of state. One of my duties involves helping to run elections for all Georgia voters. I have taken that oath, and I will execute that duty and follow Georgia law."

Raffensperger said his office is investigating any illegal voting and rejected Perdue and Loeffler's claims there was a lack of transparency.

"We were literally putting releases of results up a minimum hourly. I and my office have been holding daily or twice-daily briefings for the press to walk them through all the numbers," he said. "So that particular charge is laughable."

Raffensperger suggested the two senators begin focusing on Republicans maintaining their majority in the Senate.

MAGA folks then run with stuff like the alleged burning ballots hoax that was retweeted endlessly  - we REALLY need to invest in education because Americans are straight-up dumb.

So think about this... in the swing states, under the watchful eyes of all the Trumpers they can pack safely in a polling station as poll watchers, a covert far-left operative takes a bag of Trump ballots, walks out, takes a stroll into a wooded lot, and films the act of torching ballots, then posts it online because you know... that helps Biden. Seriously brain-dead, sub-moronic, Q-Anon conspiracy slurping idiots.

Then you have the, "Why is the media calling it for Biden already??????   CONSPIRACY!!!" crowd.

What short freaking selective memories they have. Do they remember that the media always projects the winner? How long after the 2016 vote did it take for the media to announce Donald Trump as the winner?     

Anyone???????????????????

Set the wayback machine to November 4th 2016 and hear is an article from that objective outlet Breitbert (formerly run by that con and Trump campaign advisor who is currently being indicted for stealing build-the-wall donations) with all the MAGA folks crowing about how all the liberal news stations were crying over Trumps victory election night.

Hmmm.... so they called it for Trump after election night. Not happy about it, thought most of the MAGA folks were stupid as f*ck, but called it for Trump. Where was the conspiracy then folks?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/11/08/2016-election-night-flashback-top-14-media-meltdowns/

Edited by WideNine
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Ok so all you had to say was you had none... man that just ***** you up bad. hahahaha

This is great, knew you were a hardcore troll but to be proven is the best.

Did it accumulate over time or were you born this stupid. Since you like main stream media go look at real clear politics. They took Joe's Pennsylvania votes away, hmmmmmm........interesting isnt it. Read some real information and you'll see Trump will be in the WH again. How many time have I told you to learn the constitution and the rules and laws, yet all you idiots want to do is spew main stream media BS as fact. Like I said you're worthless!

56 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Did it accumulate over time or were you born this stupid. Since you like main stream media go look at real clear politics. They took Joe's Pennsylvania votes away, hmmmmmm........interesting isnt it. Read some real information and you'll see Trump will be in the WH again. How many time have I told you to learn the constitution and the rules and laws, yet all you idiots want to do is spew main stream media BS as fact. Like I said you're worthless!

Alright I've added this later spew to the tally and....we're still at 0 evidence posted.

Feel free to try again.

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

If you had any amount of money worth betting, I'd bet every cent that you have in your bank (you prob don't use a bank...so under your mattress) that ol T-bone isn't in the WH again. 

Just think, you can be bankrupt just like your favorite boy toy president after you lose the bet to me!

How much ya got in the bank? $10? $20? c'mon dazzle me cletus

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Don't even bother responding anymore till you have some proof you pathetic man. You had your chance and proved to be a garbage troll instead. You're getting yourself laughed off of PPP... How pathetic is that.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

Don't even bother responding anymore till you have some proof you pathetic man. You had your chance and proved to be a garbage troll instead. You're getting yourself laughed off of PPP... How pathetic is that.

Again read something and learn something, how many times do I have to say this before it gets past the rocks in your head! Keep laughing as that's what clowns do best!

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Very good, Billy. Those arent Chinese flags. You get 1 gold star for world geography.

A lot of folks say you're dumb, but this is a step in the right direction. Keep studying.

Awwww.....you hurt my feelings. Lol

Back to the subject, it's a fact the biden crime family accepted money from both russia and china. I wonder why they would give the biden crime family millions and millions of dollars?

Keep sticking your head in the sand and play dumb. The truth always comes out. 

19 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Those don't look like chinese flags!

No they don't.

Unlike the Hunter Biden nonsense Trump was slinging, it is actually Trump who does business in China. 

And unlike the $750.00 he pays to the US in taxes, his business there paid 188,561.00 in taxes to China.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/21/why-trump-chinese-bank-account-beijing-business-tax-returns-joe-hunter-biden/

Just now, WideNine said:

No they don't.

Unlike the Hunter Biden nonsense Trump was slinging, it is actually Trump who does business in China. 

And unlike the $750.00 he pays to the US in taxes, his business there paid 188,561.00 in taxes to China.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/21/why-trump-chinese-bank-account-beijing-business-tax-returns-joe-hunter-biden/

The statistical odds of you being wrong so often is astronomical. Yet, here you are, beating those odds.

Are all dems so dimwitted?

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

The statistical odds of you being wrong so often is astronomical. Yet, here you are, beating those odds.

No, once we get dumb enough, we convert and then brag on the internet about how we were shown the light and became brainwashed Repubs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

OK Mr. Analytics... I'll play.

How is the article about Trump's Chinese business dealings incorrect?