[Incomplete Title] Even if we are not as good on defense.....

Sharky7337

At least we are not Houston! The team who beat us in the playoffs last year!

GM/HC ruins the team in the off-season, team tanks, gets fired, and has no number 1 picks!!!

Just goes to show you its always year to year, and there are no guarantees of success the next!

I think miami will be a problem for us if tua pans out and hope we figure out a way to sustain success.

• Like (+1) 1

Tre better be on DK every snap he's on the field. If he has to travel to the other side to line up, so be it. This is why he received an elite contract, to cover the best on the field. I can live with Lockett roasting Wallace, heck I kinda expect it. But if Levi lines up opposite DK at any point I will lose my freaking mind! Hopefully Josh uses his safety valve whether it's Beasley, Davis or Motor out of the backfield. Jamal Adams is back and he loves to blitz from his position.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Tre better be on DK every snap he's on the field. If he has to travel to the other side to line up, so be it. This is why he received an elite contract, to cover the best on the field. I can live with Lockett roasting Wallace, heck I kinda expect it. But if Levi lines up opposite DK at any point I will lose my freaking mind! Hopefully Josh uses his safety valve whether it's Beasley, Davis or Motor out of the backfield. Jamal Adams is back and he loves to blitz from his position.

I’d go the other way. Double DK every snap. Put Tre on Lockett. Let them find their third and fourth option to beat us. 

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I’d go the other way. Double DK every snap. Put Tre on Lockett. Let them find their third and fourth option to beat us. 

This is exactly what we need to do. DK is to strong and fast for any one corner and Allen plus this offense better be ready to play like they did in the beginning of the season. It’s going to take 34 to win this one 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I think he will actually shadow Lockett and we will double metcalf

12 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

Missed this.  Said same thing. 

15 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

At least we are not Houston! The team who beat us in the playoffs last year!

GM/HC ruins the team in the off-season, team tanks, gets fired, and has no number 1 picks!!!

Just goes to show you its always year to year, and there are no guarantees of success the next!

I think miami will be a problem for us if tua pans out and hope we figure out a way to sustain success.

Agreed that we're better off than Houston. My big concern is that Tremaine and Ed Oliver never pan out. That would be two whiffs on high draft picks and while it's better to whiff on those positions than QB, it would still hurt our ability to be elite.