WR Jake Kumerow Active on Sunday

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Doesn’t mean he will be active, just means he will be available. Could end up up on inactive list. Does he play ST? Because Taiwan jones is out..

They wouldn't use an elevation and then make him inactive and waste it. No way you'll see them ever do that.

On the ST point - I have to imagine he at least plays some as a fringe WR. Though I don't know his proficiency.

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With all of our WR's healthy and injuries elsewhere - it's a bit of a head scratcher to activate Jake Kumerow this week. Though I am interested to see him play. Will they have 7 active WR's on gameday or does someone take a seat?

I have no idea what's behind that.  OK, wait, maybe I do...

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Doesn’t mean he will be active, just means he will be available. Could end up on inactive list. Does he play ST? Because Taiwan jones is out..

Looks like Kumerow played a good bit of ST last year at GB

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KumeJa00.htm

So it might be a Taiwan Jones thing.  Though he's nowhere near (4.54) Taiwan Jones (4.33) 40 time

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So it might be a Taiwan Jones thing.

I was expecting deon lacy, but they don’t have any more free call ups for him 

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Doesn’t mean he will be active, just means he will be available. Could end up on inactive list. Does he play ST? Because Taiwan jones is out..

That’s a good point 

Edited by Putin

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KumeJa00.htm

So it might be a Taiwan Jones thing.  Though he's nowhere near (4.54) Taiwan Jones (4.33) 40 time

I read on Twitter that Kumerow has experience playing gunner.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw a few places saying he was going to play. He may have some specific plays in the red zone.

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With all of our WR's healthy and injuries elsewhere - it's a bit of a head scratcher to activate Jake Kumerow this week. Though I am interested to see him play. Will they have 7 active WR's on gameday or does someone take a seat?

Well it can't possibly be Duke!