Biden President. Fight doesn’t Stop.

MAJBobby

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

GA the Nation needs you AGAIN to turn out Jan and even the Senate. You can do it again. 

Stacey Abrams already started working hard to register more and drive the vote for January. 

It'll be tough to get the turnout they need what with Trump getting kicked out already.

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It'll be tough to get the turnout they need what with Trump getting kicked out already.

And the turnout for GA GOP will be down because their “leader” fired. I trust Stacy Abrams to get that machine turned out again. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What the Supreme Court does about Obamacare will have huge impact on this race. If they blow up healthcare Dems will have a huge issue to run on. If not...? 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Stacy Abrams is a non factor in Georgia. She’s an obnoxious, fat, talentless, Shrek looking moron. We know this. That’s why she’s not our governor. 

Yeah ok umm GA flipped BLUE because of her machine. 

she isn’t your Governor because of your Corrupt Gov stole it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hold the senate and work on getting the house and president back in four years. Just like when you bring up joes career highlights and all I hear is...well his ideas don’t work out but they were a good idea at the time I think that’s how his president will go. 

6 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Stacy Abrams is a non factor in Georgia. She’s an obnoxious, fat, talentless, Shrek looking moron. We know this. That’s why she’s not our governor. 

ahem. Stacy Abrams has a BA, a Masters and a JD (Doctorate equivalent in law from Yale) harping on her physical characteristics and what you perceive of she reflects worse on you than she Dragoon just sayin'....

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, Muppy said:

ahem. Stacy Abrams has a BA, a Masters and a JD (Doctorate equivalent in law from Yale) harping on her physical characteristics and what you perceive of she reflects more badly  on you than she Dragoon just sayin'....

Which pretty much sums up what it is about them that we don't like, but they STILL don't get it.  I GUARANTEE if I knew Dragoon personally, I could make up stupid crap about him and his family just as easily as he does about others.  I wish they could just grow the F up, and act like adults that inspire others to act properly as well.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Which pretty much sums up what it is about them that we don't like, but they STILL don't get it.  I GUARANTEE if I knew Dragoon personally, I could make up stupid crap about him and his family just as easily as he does about others.  I wish they could just grow the F up, and act like adults that inspire others to act properly as well.  

Like him as a poster but that was classless he said.   

Insults and annoying memes get me here. I mean no point any of that helps. Just looking for real data and knowledgeable posts. Stay quite and listen to others say. Silent agree or disagree with others in PPP. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Like him as a poster but that was classless he said.   

Insults and annoying memes get me here. I mean no point any of that helps. Just looking for real data and knowledgeable posts. Stay quite and listen to others say. Silent agree or disagree with others in PPP. 

You have to admit there's a LOT more civility in here now than there used to be.  More data, more knowledge, and far less conspiracy crap built on a house of cards.  Not just different, but BETTER.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, Dragoon said:

I went to hit the emoji button, but there wasn't an option with a dog urinating on your post so I just wanted to say this thought you expressed is dog piss. 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, daz28 said:

You have to admit there's a LOT more civility in here now than there used to be.  More data, more knowledge, and far less conspiracy crap built on a house of cards.  Not just different, but BETTER.  

More data?

more knowledge?

LOLLLLL

More like ‘Leftards circle jerking in record fashion’. 

There is no conspiracy as large as ‘Trump is a Russian agent’ as has been pushed by the morons of this sub forum over the last few years.