Who can spy Russell Wilson

Bakin

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Sounds like Josh too. Outside the Jets first game.
Honestly Lamar is the only real dual threat QB this season. 

I think josh is getting there, but I believe he is more of a “runner” still— both in terms of design runs and when he takes off, usually he is “running” and still taking some hits. but I agree— I have noticed him doing some more things to avoid hits and to pick his spots more. 

Pressure and contain. DE's can not take too wide a path on rush. They need to set the edge.  Vary up coverages from time to time and send Poyer on a few blitzes to keep them honest. DT's can not get fooled on gaps and Oliver/Zimmer need to be disruptive. Edmonds needs to take the right angles and not over pursue. Thats the only way to slow them down. If we can force a few errors and turnovers, we have. chance with solid offense and special teams.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

We will be in the zone most of the day so no need. 

Keep the ball on front of us and tackle.  That will be the key this game. 

15 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Seattle doesn’t have a back as dynamic as CEH for KC. That’s something. 

Chris Carson is very good. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

Will that include  a healthy John Brown.  He changes the game as much as Diggs

True indeed. Unfortunately, by this time in the season everybody is dealing with some nagging injury/issue.  I just hope he's as close to 100% as possible, because you are absolutely right, we are a different offense with him in there.  

I think we should run a 4- 1- 6.  To really slow them down and earn it. Dean Marlowe looked like he belonged on the field vs. the pats all game long. Dean Marlowe is one of our better football players and he deserves another shot to prove it again.

i wish we could field a better four. I wish we could rest Tremaine Edmunds for a month. From last Monday till after the bye. But our front four is what it is. Our MLB has no back up whatsoever..... Beane has had a horrible offseason missing on just about everything on his new defense. 

But we can get Marlowe and Hyde and Poyer on the field and those three however small they are can tackle and teach how to tackle. We can trust them.

I mean, it seems like our only choice to me.... 4 - 1 - 6.

20 hours ago, MJS said:

Nobody. If he is running the ball he isn't throwing it. Let him get some runs. Cover the pass. Prevent the big plays. He'll eventually get frustrated and try forcing some throws. Send some well timed blitzes.

Russ has the ability to pick up 20+ yard chunk plays scrambling.  Letting him run wild isn't a great idea.

On 11/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, CaptnCoke11 said:

I can see this shaping up like the chiefs game.  Defense lets them get some yards but relatively keeps them in check but the offense sputters yet again.  

It is possible that the Chiefs have a better defense than Seattle does.

KC is #3 in the league in PPG and #10 in YPG given up, #3 in pass yards given up

Seattle is....a bit lower than that