The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Looper said:

I'm not defending anyone - just calling a spade a spade. As for freethinkers, chopping up baby parts for resale does not require any thought.

Are you by any chance the artist formerly known as LABillz...you sound like the same *****.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

North Korea you know when that whole war started.

Can you provide more info about this, perhaps a link.  I'm not finding what you describe.

n August 1948, a communist type  election was held in the north with candidates chosen by the Communist North Korean People's Committee. The totalitarian regime was led by Kim Il - Sung pledging to unify north and south under communist rule. Soviet aid would diminish over time as the North slowly shifted allegiance to the communist rulers in China because of proximity and the Chinese doctrinaire belief in the Marxist-Leninist philosophy. He carried totalitarianism to new heights as a cult figure that bordered on the Godly.

In the south, the United Nations oversaw a democratic election on May 10, 1948.  The Republic of Korea (ROK) was created and its popularly elected a National Assembly chose  the country's first president, Syngman Rhee. His government remained in power from 1948-1961, and a fair assessment of Rhee is to to describe his governing style as authoritarian.

http://www.history-of-american-wars.com/korean-war-facts.html

Nothing about the NK dictator losing.  The war started 2 years later.  

1 hour ago, Looper said:

If you hurry, you might be able to get the last few doses of TDS medication at your local Walgreens. That is if you have $ left after the corpse raises your taxes.

I've gotta admit it. I saw Bill Maher a couple years ago saying that Trump would refuse to leave the White House when he's defeated. I rolled my eyes. I didn't like Trump, but c'mon, this kind of talk was just over the top. I'm not one who uses the term, but I put it in the general category of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And then I saw Maher repeat it a few months ago. And I wasn't rolling my eyes anymore.

And now today comes, and Maher's point is proved. Whether it's pathological narcissism, whether it's (legitimate) fear of being prosecuted as soon as he's gone, whether it's a combination of the above or something else ... it's looking like he'll have to be forcibly dragged out of the White House.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've gotta admit it. I saw Bill Maher a couple years ago saying that Trump would refuse to leave the White House when he's defeated. I rolled my eyes. I didn't like Trump, but c'mon, this kind of talk was just over the top. I'm not one who uses the term, but I put it in the general category of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And then I saw Maher repeat it a few months ago. And I wasn't rolling my eyes anymore.

And now today comes, and Maher's point is proved. Whether it's pathological narcissism, whether it's (legitimate) fear of being prosecuted as soon as he's gone, whether it's a combination of the above or something else ... it's looking like he'll have to be forcibly dragged out of the White House.

So it’s that tool Maher’s fault the orange Don got this idea?? 

figures 

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Can you provide more info about this, perhaps a link.  I'm not finding what you describe.

http://www.history-of-american-wars.com/korean-war-facts.html

Nothing about the NK dictator losing.  The war started 2 years later.  

Huh guess I misremembered that part of history thought they had an election.

But Hitler lost his election.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They've all lost it apparently.  I've been pushing for @Buffalo_Gal (now going by another username) to give me a smoking gun as evidence of voter fraud.  Every time I ask she's so evasive by exclaiming that the entire thread is evidence.

When I tell her that I've gone through some of the things in the thread and found no smoking gun (lots of misrepresentations, clerical errors, falsehoods, slivers of truth, etc. but nothing showing this widespread fraud they claim so obviously exists), she states I would believe anything she posted, anyway.

It's just so friggin sad.  She was honestly one of my favorite posters on the other side and even she's lost it.  That's how they ALL feel, though.  And they're so angry at me when I point out they're wrong.  Just a bunch've hypocrites, but I'll miss posters like @Buffalo_Gal and @Foxx among a few others.  Has @leh-nerd skin-erd run to that echo chamber, yet, or is he still here?

They don't get that they've become the problem with our country right now.  When the Capital needs to lockdown on a day that should be a routine nothingburger of a day... all because of some Trump-Cult protesters following the instructions of their leader, you have a huge problem.  They are literally calling for people to go to the streets with guns and kill people over there.  Shouldn't surprise anyone that's coming from the previously banned @The_Dude himself.

That's fascinating.

DR kept insulting me by using that tired old meme "I'm living inside your head rent-free." I responded that yes, he kind of was, because he'd become my little science fair project in the processes of mind control. I wasn't kidding. Seemed like a bright guy, but he'd completely lost touch with reality. Oh, he tried to do the thing I've learned the Q acolytes are taught to do - respond in veiled riddles, tell you to open your mind, to do your own research, etc. - but I got sufficiently under his skin that all he could do was respond in bot-like fashion about how stupid I am.

So I am kind of disappointed that I can't keep following along. We are now at the point where the great apocalyptic religious cults always find themselves at; they've predicted a Second Coming (sometimes right down to the date and time; if you feel like it look up the Q posts that said Hillary Clinton and others would be arrested on November 2, 2017), and it never happened. They try to justify it - oh, yeah, we miscalculated the date, misinterpreted the meaning of the post, but rest assured, it's all going according to plan. Then they hit a point - let's call it "today" - where that just isn't working anymore. Their prophet failed them.

So I am interested in what happens next. Do they slink back into normal life? Do they try to double down and retreat further into the even more insular and cultish group of true believers that will continue to deny reality? Some do bad things to others or even themselves; let's hope that's not it with these guys.

Obviously right now they're still in the "ban the messenger" mode.

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So it’s that tool Maher’s fault the orange Don got this idea?? 

figures 

I never thought of that ... let's not put any more ideas in his head.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Huh guess I misremembered that part of history thought they had an election.

But Hitler lost his election.

Yes, Hitler lost the presidential election in 1932. But at the time he was not a dictator ...  yet.

In 1933 Hitler was appointed as Chancellor by the guy that beat him in 1932 and then began his rise to dictatorship.

https://www.thoughtco.com/hitlers-rise-to-power-timeline-1221353

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Edited by reddogblitz

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's fascinating.

DR kept insulting me by using that tired old meme "I'm living inside your head rent-free." I responded that yes, he kind of was, because he'd become my little science fair project in the processes of mind control. I wasn't kidding. Seemed like a bright guy, but he'd completely lost touch with reality. Oh, he tried to do the thing I've learned the Q acolytes are taught to do - respond in veiled riddles, tell you to open your mind, to do your own research, etc. - but I got sufficiently under his skin that all he could do was respond in bot-like fashion about how stupid I am.

So I am kind of disappointed that I can't keep following along. We are now at the point where the great apocalyptic religious cults always find themselves at; they've predicted a Second Coming (sometimes right down to the date and time; if you feel like it look up the Q posts that said Hillary Clinton and others would be arrested on November 2, 2017), and it never happened. They try to justify it - oh, yeah, we miscalculated the date, misinterpreted the meaning of the post, but rest assured, it's all going according to plan. Then they hit a point - let's call it "today" - where that just isn't working anymore. Their prophet failed them.

So I am interested in what happens next. Do they slink back into normal life? Do they try to double down and retreat further into the even more insular and cultish group of true believers that will continue to deny reality? Some do bad things to others or even themselves; let's hope that's not it with these guys.

Obviously right now they're still in the "ban the messenger" mode.

I actually wonder if they closed the politics subforum due to today's events.  One can only hope they did something sane like that.  I dunno... we should ask posters like @Doc Brown or @leh-nerd skin-erd who mosy back and forth between both boards.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I actually wonder if they closed the politics subforum due to today's events.  One can only hope they did something sane like that.  I dunno... we should ask posters like @Doc Brown or @leh-nerd skin-erd who mosy back and forth between both boards.

TBH I don't even want to know what could be going through the minds of those poor people on that site. That are sick with propaganda poisoning from an evil man.

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I feel like you’re sliding the diamond around the old Oujia board and summoning me.  

What is it you would like to ask me?  And for what it’s worth, I don’t mosy, I saunter. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Looper said:

Why didn't the Dems call back their mindless BLM and Antifa hordes during all of the violence, looting and thuggery a few months back ? 

We're the people who attempted the insurrection today thugs in your book?

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I feel like you’re sliding the diamond around the old Oujia board and summoning me.  

What is it you would like to ask me?  And for what it’s worth, I don’t mosy, I saunter. 

Is the politics board over there still open?  I got banned overnight because I asked them all if they were doing okay since it looked like the Presidency, House and Senate would all now be blue and I made fun of their complaint of Ossoff and Warnack suddenly jumping in the lead as hypocritical because when there was only something like 20% of the vote in, Ossoff and Warnack were up by close to 100k votes.

They thought that was worthy of a ban.  Pretty sad.

Anyway, I used a different browser just to go to the site to check and not be signed in, and I no longer saw a political forum visible.  Is it still there?  If so, I'm guessing they make it invisible to those not signed in.

I just think it's sad.  You and @Doc Brown are probably going to be the most sane ones over there now.  Good luck.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No.  I'm only mostly commenting on the sports section on that site from now on at least until things cool down.

Edited by Doc Brown

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is the politics board over there still open?  I got banned overnight because I asked them all if they were doing okay since it looked like the Presidency, House and Senate would all now be blue and I made fun of their complaint of Ossoff and Warnack suddenly jumping in the lead as hypocritical because when there was only something like 20% of the vote in, Ossoff and Warnack were up by close to 100k votes.

Anyway, I used a different browser just to go to the site to check and not be signed in, and I no longer saw a political forum visible.  Is it still there?  If so, I'm guessing they make it invisible to those not signed in.

I just think it's sad.  You and @Doc Brown are probably going to be the most sane ones over there now.  Good luck.

Yeah, those ***** losers just ban anyone who doesn’t swallow Donnie’s load. Ann likes to take his load and only likes load takers. Nutbar bit ch! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

That’s a series of unfortunate events.  I’m always disappointed in bans, mostly because I figure if someone is offending me I just ignore them.  It’s happened here fairly often of late, but you know.  Styx. Stones.  My feelings actually dates back to the earliest of bans here.  

I can’t provide feedback on the political side of the board.  I may be the second most sane crazy person over there (Thank you sir for the compliment) but I ain’t no snitch. 

I think though you seem to want to position yourself as the victim when you complain over here, after swinging over there. I don’t know what happened last night, but whatevs. These are trying times, I just popped off Facebook as I saw some otherwise friendly folks swearing up a blue streak about everyone who disagrees with them being an @hole.  I get enough stress in my normal life without having to worry about what some dope who thinks Facebook is THE place for the airing of grievances has to say about anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

That’s a series of unfortunate events.  I’m always disappointed in bans, mostly because I figure if someone is offending me I just ignore them.  It’s happened here fairly often of late, but you know.  Styx. Stones.  My feelings actually dates back to the earliest of bans here.  

I can’t provide feedback on the political side of the board.  I may be the second most sane crazy person over there (Thank you sir for the compliment) but I ain’t no snitch. 

I think though you seem to want to position yourself as the victim when you complain over here, after swinging over there. I don’t know what happened last night, but whatevs. These are trying times, I just popped off Facebook as I saw some otherwise friendly folks swearing up a blue streak about everyone who disagrees with them being an @hole.  I get enough stress in my normal life without having to worry about what some dope who thinks Facebook is THE place for the airing of grievances has to say about anything. 

Go back there and disagree with them and say Trump is a cancer. See how long you last.

40 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Go back there and disagree with them and say Trump is a cancer. See how long you last.

I typically avoid you like the plague, I think you’re a really disturbed person.  Your post a couple rows up is an example of that,and while I’m confident that Ann would suggest I simply ignore the troll, I feel compelled to say something.  

Your post is disgusting, not because of your rather peculiar fascination with presidential loads, but because of your  lame attempt to objectify and marginalize a strong woman with hypersexualized commentary.  

On the one hand, its largely irrelevant because it’s fairly clear you manned up  long after she moved on and she can’t respond.   On the other, it is true potentially that when we allow good, decent and intelligent people like Ann to be spoken about in such terms, we’re perpetuating the problem. 

I’d simply leave it at this—in a debate or discussion about any issue of substance, 100 times out of 100 she destroys you and exposes you for the small minded man that you are. 

My hope for my political party moving forward is more Ann’s with seats at the table,and way less of this sort of garbage.  Dig deep, do the right thing, delete that garbage and I’ll gladly delete this one.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I typically avoid you like the plague, I think you’re a really disturbed person.  Your post a couple rows up is an example of that,and while I’m confident that Ann would suggest I simply ignore the troll, I feel compelled to say something.  

Your post is disgusting, not because of your rather peculiar fascination with presidential loads, but because of your  lame attempt to objectify and marginalize a strong woman with hypersexualized commentary.  

On the one hand, its largely irrelevant because it’s fairly clear you manned up  long after she moved on and she can’t respond.   On the other, it is true potentially that when we allow good, decent and intelligent people like Ann to be spoken about in such terms, we’re perpetuating the problem. 

I’d simply leave it at this—in a debate or discussion about any issue of substance, 100 times out of 100 she destroys you and exposes you for the small minded man that you are. 

My hope for my political party moving forward is more Ann’s with seats at the table,and way less of this sort of garbage.  Dig deep, do the right thing, delete that garbage and I’ll gladly delete this one.  

Ann’s a nutbar and you likely are as well. You sound like TYTT. Piss off! 

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sounds like you get the treatment we get here so boohoo

• Like (+1) 1