The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

Just now, Looper said:

Who's everyone ? Those infected with severe liberalism ? 

The freethinkers of America, the democratic party. 

You only do what Trump tells you to do which is why you are here right now defending this *****.

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The freethinkers of America, the democratic party. 

You only do what Trump tells you to do which is why you are here right now defending this *****.

I'm not defending anyone - just calling a spade a spade. As for freethinkers, chopping up baby parts for resale does not require any thought.

Edited by Looper
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They've completely lost it over at the other forum.  I asked last night how they were doing now that it looks like President, Senate and House are all now controlled by Democrats.

I just went to see if I had any responses and discovered I've been banned.

Talk about a pathetic bunch.

So what I'm getting from this is @Deranged Rhino hasn't changed his avatar yet.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So what I'm getting from this is @Deranged Rhino hasn't changed his avatar yet.

They've all lost it apparently.  I've been pushing for @Buffalo_Gal (now going by another username) to give me a smoking gun as evidence of voter fraud.  Every time I ask she's so evasive by exclaiming that the entire thread is evidence.

When I tell her that I've gone through some of the things in the thread and found no smoking gun (lots of misrepresentations, clerical errors, falsehoods, slivers of truth, etc. but nothing showing this widespread fraud they claim so obviously exists), she states I would believe anything she posted, anyway.

It's just so friggin sad.  She was honestly one of my favorite posters on the other side and even she's lost it.  That's how they ALL feel, though.  And they're so angry at me when I point out they're wrong.  Just a bunch've hypocrites, but I'll miss posters like @Buffalo_Gal and @Foxx among a few others.  Has @leh-nerd skin-erd run to that echo chamber, yet, or is he still here?

They don't get that they've become the problem with our country right now.  When the Capital needs to lockdown on a day that should be a routine nothingburger of a day... all because of some Trump-Cult protesters following the instructions of their leader, you have a huge problem.  They are literally calling for people to go to the streets with guns and kill people over there.  Shouldn't surprise anyone that's coming from the previously banned @The_Dude himself.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They've all lost it apparently.  I've been pushing for @Buffalo_Gal (now going by another username) to give me a smoking gun as evidence of voter fraud.  Every time I ask she's so evasive by exclaiming that the entire thread is evidence.

When I tell her that I've gone through some of the things in the thread and found no smoking gun (lots of misrepresentations, clerical errors, falsehoods, slivers of truth, etc. but nothing showing this widespread fraud they claim so obviously exists), she states I would believe anything she posted, anyway.

It's just so friggin sad.  She was honestly one of my favorite posters on the other side and even she's lost it.  That's how they ALL feel, though.  And they're so angry at me when I point out they're wrong.  Just a bunch've hypocrites, but I'll miss posters like @Buffalo_Gal and @Foxx among a few others.  Has @leh-nerd skin-erd run to that echo chamber, yet, or is he still here?

They don't get that they've become the problem with our country right now.  When the Capital needs to lockdown on a day that should be a routine nothingburger of a day... all because of some Trump-Cult protesters following the instructions of their leader, you have a huge problem.  They are literally calling for people to go to the streets with guns and kill people over there.  Shouldn't surprise anyone that's coming from the previously banned @The_Dude himself.

Who care they will be left to wilt and die once Trump is gone, they will have no powerful leader to brainwash them and tell them lies and what to do. These people will go back to ***** their sisters and mothers in rural America where the education isn't that good.

This country will never allow Trump to run for president again.

Edited by TBBills

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

they will be left to wilt and die once Trump is gone

This idiocy predates Trump and will still be here when he's gone. Don't kid yourself that it's going to magically disappear with him out of office.

The right wing faux conservative media has plenty of marks and is not going away any time soon.

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

These people will go back to ***** their sisters and mothers in rural America where the education isn't that good.

I'm in rural America and I can tell you for a fact that this offensive, insulting garbage is a legitimate reason why these people hate people like you looking down on them.

You are absolutely hurting the cause you claim to support.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

This idiocy predates Trump and will still be here when he's gone. Don't kid yourself that it's going to magically disappear with him out of office.

The right wing faux conservative media has plenty of marks and is not going away any time soon.

He was merely the vessel.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I'm in rural America and I can tell you for a fact that this offensive, insulting garbage is a legitimate reason why these people hate people like you looking down on them.

You are absolutely hurting the cause you claim to support.

I'm not out there destroying america, I am not out there corrupting the minds of the lower educated. I am on PPP a sub forum of the Bills where what I say goes nowhere.

Just now, TBBills said:

I'm not out there destroying america, I am not out there corrupting the minds of the lower educated. I am on PPP a sub forum of the Bills where what I say goes nowhere.

It's hard to bring the Country back together when you say the other side ***** their sisters.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Hundreds of people read these forums every day and you are regularly leveling disgusting, inexcusable insults at a significant portion of them.

YOU are part of the problem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1