The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

To live in a country that doesn't have minority rule by lunatics is a nice place to start.  

Nice generic answer - care to elaborate ? How has your life been worse the last 4 years other than the pandemic ? 

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean it certainly did not hurt Oshoff and Warnock that Mitch, Trump and Cruz went out of their way to show the kind of dysfunctional mess they are and the consequences of keeping them in power.

I will give slithering Mitch some credit for knowing what was going to happen if these people followed Trumps nonsense....Trump, Cruz and Hawley....along with two lousy Republican candidates, and Stacy Abrams get the credit for this

What a great way to wake up!!! 2020 was a rough year for the country. Back in 2016 Trump promised MAGA and it didn’t happen. America lost standing at home and abroad.

Now waking up today due to Trumps actions, the White House, House, and Senate are in Dem control. People say Trump does 5d chess, and he really got me here. I never saw that he was doing all this to MAGA by giving Dems control of the government!

God bless you Donald J Trump!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What a great way to wake up!!! 2020 was a rough year for the country. Back in 2016 Trump promised MAGA and it didn’t happen. America lost standing at home and abroad.

Now waking up today due to Trumps actions, the White House, House, and Senate are in Dem control. People say Trump does 5d chess, and he really got me here. I never saw that he was doing all this to MAGA by giving Dems control of the government!

God bless you Donald J Trump!

Trump used to be a democrat... Maybe these 4 years was his 5D Chess on ruining the republican party... If that is the case, Thanks Trump.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump used to be a democrat... Maybe these 4 years was his 5D Chess on ruining the republican party... If that is the case, Thanks Trump.

Every true American should be sending Trump a thank you card this morning. America would not be on this road to recovery without him! (Although it wouldn’t be this bad either)

• Like (+1) 2

All those Trumpies who were growing balls and coming back here for the georgia senate race will now be gone, again.

Hiding in the Billsfans secret basement plotting the next conspiracy theory to tweet about.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I will give slithering Mitch some credit for knowing what was going to happen if these people followed Trumps nonsense....Trump, Cruz and Hawley....along with two lousy Republican candidates, and Stacy Abrams get the credit for this

Indeed. 

I mean "hey we dumped our stocks before the market bombed and then didn't give people COVID-19 relief" should have been immediately disqualifying.

Trump's mishandling of everything pandemic related is the single biggest reason for Democrat success

• Like (+1) 3

Listening to Warnock this morning and he seems like a very good man for the seat.

"If I told you 5 years ago, 10 years ago that you would be the first Black senator for the state to Georgia. Would you believe it was possible?"

Warnock- "In America anything is possible, and that is why I love this country so much, and refuse to give into the forces of sinisim"

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

As a Dekalb Early Voter, towards the end last night when they were like "we're just waiting for the Dekalb Early In-Person votes to be tallied which are expected to push this over the edge" I felt like the Cavalry coming over the hill. Never been prouder to be part of the democracy than this year.

The mobilization of the people to get a true representation instead of this minority wealthy ruling class has been truly amazing to witness and be a part of.

LETS ****ING GOOOO!

• Like (+1) 6