The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t need fake ballots to beat Republicans. You guys are just so arrogant you can’t understand why you lose.

Not a registered Republican but nice try - so why did you lose in 2016 ? Were you too arrogant ? 

3 minutes ago, Looper said:

I guess they like wife-beaters like Warnoff and soy boys like Ossoff who's in with China. 

Oh, you are not a Republican, you just hate a Democrat’s, so sad. You can’t even admit you are Republican. 

I wouldnt either! 

24 minutes ago, Looper said:

Especially when you have Democrats or RINOs running the contested states and liberal judges making decisions. 

Have the dead Democrats been counted yet ? Or have they gotten into Stacey Abram's car to get the mail-in ballots ? 

I read once that you cannot use reason and logical arguments to move someone from a position they attained that is not based on logical or reasoned thought.

It is an axiom when it comes to Trump supporters. Despite all the evidence to the contrary they will continue to regurgitate the same false narratives he creates. Conjecture and innuendo are not facts. Every case brought before courts of law fail because they do not have any facts to back up the conspiracy theories they put forward. It is also amazing how much the Trump lawyers back off from all the nonsense they spout in venues that are not court rooms, where spouting baseless lies carry actual legal consequences.

Looper is a good handle as your arguments just spin in loops. Theories that support conspiracies that are backed by conjecture supported by falsehoods that are based on theories that are backed by conjecture..... no facts just the same loop of nonsense that has been disproven time and time again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

What a moron. Thank you for quoting so I could see that LOL

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Democracy works. The Republicans deserve to be beaten and sent packing. 

Thanks for your opinion.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, you are not a Republican, you just hate a Democrat’s, so sad. You can’t even admit you are Republican. 

I wouldnt either! 

No I hate radicals who want to destroy this country on both sides. 

12 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I read once that you cannot use reason and logical arguments to move someone from a position they attained that is not based on logical or reasoned thought.

It is an axiom when it comes to Trump supporters. Despite all the evidence to the contrary they will continue to regurgitate the same false narratives he creates. Conjecture and innuendo are not facts. Every case brought before courts of law fail because they do not have any facts to back up the conspiracy theories they put forward. It is also amazing how much the Trump lawyers back off from all the nonsense they spout in venues that are not court rooms, where spouting baseless lies carry actual legal consequences.

Looper is a good handle as your arguments just spin in loops. Theories that support conspiracies that are backed by conjecture supported by falsehoods that are based on theories that are backed by conjecture..... no facts just the same loop of nonsense that has been disproven time and time again.

Court rooms are also corrupt and lawyers distort facts and get away with it all the time. Judges always lean one way or the other politically. 

10 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Mad props to Stacey Abrams and her team of patriots. 

Buy her some Krispy Kremes - maybe you can date her. 

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

And yet a guy who essentially wants to completely throw out the results of a certified election, totally fine.

If he succeeds so be it ... if the shoe was on the opposite foot,  y'all would be screaming as well. 

Edited by Looper

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Yet if the left was the side claiming voter fraud and conspiracy like they did with Russian collusion, all your false narratives would be true. 

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

BSN-Stacy-Abrams_840x480.jpg

Looks like your type - she is the governor of Georgia you know.