The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I tell people who are very political this all the time.  No matter who wins I'm still going to make my own coffee tomorrow morning and pry until I die no matter what color hat the president wears.  Election integrity is the core of democracy.  I agree.  Instead of focusing on vote counting problems that could swing hundreds of votes in states (usually what they find in audits or recounts), Trump is deciding to gaslight conspiracy theories of voter fraud that are easily debunked.  His supporters are buying it because he's an excellent salesman.  That's my problem with all of this nonsense.

With all due respect, the voter fraud theories (especially with absentee voting) have some merit.

When I hear than Biden got more votes than any Presidential candidate in history, I wonder why he only won 477 counties. Obama in 2008 won 873 counties and got less votes.

When I look at the leads Trump had on election night and then saw them all evaporate after 1am, I don't need Trump to tell me something didn't smell right. Some of the decreases in leads might be explained by absentee votes, but not at a rate that would enable Biden to win. 

When I see poll workers scanning the same boxes of ballots multiple times, it raises alarms.

When I see vote counting stopping in some states after 1am or so, it raises alarms.

When I saw Republican poll watchers either turned away or kept at a distance where they couldn't see ballots, that raises an alarm. 

When I hear it's possible to change ballots with the Dominion voting software, it raises alarms.

When I read about Dominion contracts with multiple contested states, it raises alarms. 

When I hear multiple reputable statisticians say it was a statistical improbability for Biden to win at 1am after being down so much, it raises alarms.

When I read that Fulton County GA has more registered voters than folks eligible to vote, it raises alarms. 

When I see Twitter/Facebook suppressing conservatives and the MSM covering up for the left and Democrats, it raises serious alarms. Hunter Biden's laptop should have been covered by all networks but it wasn't. Everything Trump said or did was negatively reported by all media. Trump was the enemy of the MSM for all 4 years in office. How much negative press did Biden/Harris get leading up to the election ? 

And also leading up to the election, I saw thousands and thousands of people attending Trump rallies in multiple states. With Biden, I saw very little campaigning/enthusiam, calling early AM "lids" and very little visible support at the rallies he did attend. That raises major alarms. 

Read Peter Navarro's "The Art of the Steal" ...

• Like (+1) 1

I have no idea who is going to win because we live in a rigged world right now where nothing can be trusted.

I'm not sure I even care because here is the paper of record leading the way......

This country has bigger problems then Covid or a 50-50 Senate.  

Good luck.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I have no idea who is going to win because we live in a rigged world right now where nothing can be trusted.

I'm not sure I even care because here is the paper of record leading the way......

This country has bigger problems then Covid or a 50-50 Senate.  

Good luck.  

Here is Trump praising his best buddies.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/trump-china-coronavirus-188736

Edited by TBBills

44 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Her law firm, Foley & Lardner, is a big all-purpose law firm that no doubt has a bunch of big corporate clients. She was freelancing here, helping the Trump campaign with its ill-advised hectoring of the GA Sec of State. I imagine those big corporate clients called the managing partner right away, before the "boycott companies that do business with Foley & Lardner" campaigns had a chance to begin.

When I was in law school I accepted a summer job - the kind that is sort of a tryout for a real job - with a large-ish law firm that also had a lobbying practice. Unbeknownst to me at the time, one of their lobbyists had decided it was a good idea to take on the government of El Salvador as a client. This was in the time of the civil wars there, the murdering of nuns, all kinds of human rights abuses. The law firm's clients couldn't run away from them fast enough. Business dried up and so did any hope of a job for me.... the firm was out of business within a year.

Oops...bad look much?

Too bad about that summer job, but great story.

1 hour ago, Looper said:

With all due respect, the voter fraud theories (especially with absentee voting) have some merit.

When I hear than Biden got more votes than any Presidential candidate in history, I wonder why he only won 477 counties. Obama in 2008 won 873 counties and got less votes.

When I look at the leads Trump had on election night and then saw them all evaporate after 1am, I don't need Trump to tell me something didn't smell right. Some of the decreases in leads might be explained by absentee votes, but not at a rate that would enable Biden to win. 

When I see poll workers scanning the same boxes of ballots multiple times, it raises alarms.

When I see vote counting stopping in some states after 1am or so, it raises alarms.

When I saw Republican poll watchers either turned away or kept at a distance where they couldn't see ballots, that raises an alarm. 

When I hear it's possible to change ballots with the Dominion voting software, it raises alarms.

When I read about Dominion contracts with multiple contested states, it raises alarms. 

When I hear multiple reputable statisticians say it was a statistical improbability for Biden to win at 1am after being down so much, it raises alarms.

When I read that Fulton County GA has more registered voters than folks eligible to vote, it raises alarms. 

When I see Twitter/Facebook suppressing conservatives and the MSM covering up for the left and Democrats, it raises serious alarms. Hunter Biden's laptop should have been covered by all networks but it wasn't. Everything Trump said or did was negatively reported by all media. Trump was the enemy of the MSM for all 4 years in office. How much negative press did Biden/Harris get leading up to the election ? 

And also leading up to the election, I saw thousands and thousands of people attending Trump rallies in multiple states. With Biden, I saw very little campaigning/enthusiam, calling early AM "lids" and very little visible support at the rallies he did attend. That raises major alarms. 

Read Peter Navarro's "The Art of the Steal" ...

Loud rallies do not translate into overwhelming popular vote.

All the scanning nonsense shows an ignorance of how voting machines work that borders on the criminal.

The voter selects their preferred candidates, the machine prints out a paper copy that has the voter's unique voter registration id and selection. The voter can compare the paper record with their electronic choices.

The same goes for mail-in ballots scan and still have an paper audit trail. 

Now you count what the machines have. If there is any need to audit the electronic records you just count the paper copies and compare those to the machine tallies. It is not complicated.

Already explained the jump in Biden votes. No court has found any evidence of any fraud. It is just dumb to spread conjecture and cast unfounded doubt on this election just because you don't like the result.

9 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Loud rallies do not translate into overwhelming popular vote.

All the scanning nonsense shows an ignorance of how voting machines work that borders on the criminal.

The voter selects their preferred candidates, the machine prints out a paper copy that has the voter's unique voter registration id and selection. The voter can compare the paper record with their electronic choices.

The same goes for mail-in ballots scan and still have an paper audit trail. 

Now you count what the machines have. If there is any need to audit the electronic records you just count the paper copies and compare those to the machine tallies. It is not complicated.

Already explained the jump in Biden votes. No court has found any evidence of any fraud. It is just dumb to spread conjecture and cast unfounded doubt on this election just because you don't like the result.

Sure thing - I believe every word you as a Trump-hater wrote.

1 minute ago, Looper said:

Sure thing - I believe every word you as a Trump-hater wrote.

You lost me at the voter fraud cases have merit.

Based on their record before courts of law where evidence is required and lies are actual crimes of perjury they have all been proven exactly the opposite.

Meritless as in without merit.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

You lost me at the voter fraud cases have merit.

Based on their record before courts of law where evidence is required and lies are actual crimes of perjury they have all been proven exactly the opposite.

Meritless as in without merit.

Especially when you have Democrats or RINOs running the contested states and liberal judges making decisions. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like Republican turn out is way down! 

Looking good  so far 

Have the dead Democrats been counted yet ? Or have they gotten into Stacey Abram's car to get the mail-in ballots ? 

11 minutes ago, Looper said:

Especially when you have Democrats or RINOs running the contested states and liberal judges making decisions. 

Have the dead Democrats been counted yet ? Or have they gotten into Stacey Abram's car to get the mail-in ballots ? 

Don’t need fake ballots to beat Republicans. You guys are just so arrogant you can’t understand why you lose.

14 minutes ago, Looper said:

BBC did a good piece in the dead Democrats who voted in Michigan. It turned out they can answer phones and talk. Maybe it’s the rapture?

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Obviously so many votes for a D in a dump is evidence of fraud!

Could be - anyone that voted for a radical like Warnock who praised Fidel Castro is obviously not right upstairs. Of course those same idiots voted for a man with dementia. 

• Like (+1) 1