The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

They are not dumps, they are called mail-in ballots and because repubtards refused to let those ballots be precanvassed (that means counted prior to election night) those votes mostly for Biden lagged behind the initial counts.

This was already debunked several times and has not held up in any court or post-election audit.

Man, you Trump cultists need to take a break from conspiracy fantasy land.

The orange buffoon lost.

No, actually you lost - you elected a lifetime grifter that will lock you down even more than your are you and sell out to foreign countries for a $. Good luck with big government when they can't even pass a Covid bill to help citizens. 

5 minutes ago, Looper said:

No, actually you lost - you elected a lifetime grifter that will lock you down even more than your are you and sell out to foreign countries for a $. Good luck with big government when they can't even pass a Covid bill to help citizens. 

Almost as full ofshit as the president

15 minutes ago, Looper said:

Bye.

21 minutes ago, Looper said:

And you must be a regular idiot who voted for a 47-year lifer with early onset dementia  that you think is going to give you some of free stuff he got from China. 

Yea just keep saying stupid ***** like that, it works for you.

5 minutes ago, Looper said:

?

You mean the huge bill that passed the Democratic House? The same one Mitch McConnell will not act on in the Senate?

1 hour ago, Looper said:

Only an idiot would believe Biden got 81 million "real" votes but since the people in power in the contested states are Demokkkrats or those who in bed with China, we will never know the truth. Why would someone like Ted Cruz put his reputation on the line to contest the election if he knew there was no cheating ? 

What were you saying 4 years ago ? 

Sheep like to be told what to do ... 

I was a Democrat years ago when I lived in Buffalo when they were JFK's party and not aligned with the radical left. Only a party with no viable platform would have to cheat to win an election.

Fact is Trump should expose all of the congressional lifers in bed with lobbyists and foreign countries in both parties so Americans can see what kind of scum they elected. Any party that puts $14 million for gender studies in Pakistan in a Covid relief bill for Americans with a bunch of other unrelated pork is amoral scum. 

Four years ago I was not crying like a little biotch and being a sore loser. Ok? 

6 minutes ago, Looper said:

When stupid people flood this site you know they are scared.

7 minutes ago, Looper said:

He kicked Trump’s pos rear end right out of the WH, sore loser! 

29 minutes ago, Looper said:

Since you are the resident election fraud genius here, do tell us about all of the Biden dumps in battleground states between 1:30-6:30am on election night. Tell us how Trump was up 700K votes in PA and lost. Go look at some of the probability studies that showed it was statistically impossible to overcome Trump's leads in WI/MI/PA/GA without cheating. 

There's lots of problems with that study.  The most glaring be that all the mail in ballots that were counted as a 50/50 shot of going for Trump or Biden.  Biden won the mail in ballots by a significant margin in most states.  A statistical professor could use that probability study in how NOT to do statistical analysis.  The disinformation out there pushed by bad actors on various social media platforms to confirm people's cognitive bias is why our country is completely screwed.  Nobody will believe the results of the runoff today.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

?

You mean the huge bill that passed the Democratic House? The same one Mitch McConnell will not act on in the Senate?

And what was in the huge bill ? Tell us how much was allocated where and who put it in the bill ...

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

There's lots of problems with that study.  The most glaring be that all the mail in ballots that were counted as a 50/50 shot of going for Trump or Biden.  Biden won the mail in ballots by a significant margin in most states.  A statistical professor could use that probability study in how NOT to do statistical analysis.  The disinformation out there pushed by bad actors on various social media platforms to confirm people's cognitive bias is why our country is completely screwed.  Nobody will believe the results of the runoff today.

Someone told me today not the get the vaccine because it had aborted fetuses in it, they saw it on a video. 

And I like that person, but people sure believe some stuff 

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Significant margin, but not at a percentage high enough to overcome Trump's leads.  

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Correct. That "statistical study" was laugh-out-loud ridiculous, beginning with the assumption that the late-counted mail ballots would reflect exactly the same presidential preference as the in-person ballots. Here's an entertaining takedown:

https://reason.com/volokh/2020/12/09/more-on-statistical-stupidity-at-scotus/

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Looper said:

And what was in the huge bill ? Tell us how much was allocated where and who put it in the bill ...

Special interest crap and they should've done a separate covid relief bill like the House passed a couple months earlier.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone told me today not the get the vaccine because it had aborted fetuses in it, they saw it on a video. 

And I like that person, but people sure believe some stuff 

But will it give me that adrenochrome thing too? I heard that's the fountain of youth.

On a related point: flipping through channels I caught most of Idiocracy again last night. It is ... prophetic.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Actually, most people will, but the minority that does not believe the results will have their voices amped to 11. 

Oh please.  Abrams was whining about voter suppression when she lost and still hasn't conceded.  Both sides are gullible to misinformation campaigns.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Interesting the study focused on only those four states.

Correct - normal battleground states, not ones where either candidate was expected to win handily.

Special interest crap and they should've done a separate covid relief bill like the House passed a couple months earlier.

Special interest crap inserted by the Democrat controlled House.

Edited by Looper

2 minutes ago, Looper said:

Correct - normal battleground states, not ones where either candidate was expected to win handily.

Special interest crap inserted by the Democrat controlled House.

Well, that's legislation. Like the section 230 repeal language Trump wanted to tie to the defense reauthorization.

By the way, I'm changing my mind on that 230 repeal thing. Watching the panic among the mega-conspiracy theorists when Twitter bans them tells me that maybe we need some kind of check on people throwing any and every ridiculous conspiracy theory out there. Right now it's something about how Chief Justice Roberts was in cahoots with Jeffrey Epstein. If he could sue Twitter for not taking it down, maybe this crap would die out.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1