The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Funny how all the repubtards that won seats down ticket on the same ballots claim that only the voter selections of Biden at the top of those same ballots are fraudulent.

Hmmmm?

Ignore the fact that many counties where Dominion systems were used, Trump won.

Not a single court case where facts and evidence needed to be presented backed these submoronic innuendos of voting fraud.

Saying something patently false over and over does not make it true. 

Maybe, just maybe, enough folks with a few functioning neurons know that Trump is a delusional, self-serving, serial-lying, criminal fraud and decided to vote his ass out of office.

.....I know that for some Trump cultists they just can't imagine that there are millions more voters out there that despised Trump enough to want to vote him out of the WH.

But, that is the reality and the facts of the matter.

Since you are the resident election fraud genius here, do tell us about all of the Biden dumps in battleground states between 1:30-6:30am on election night. Tell us how Trump was up 700K votes in PA and lost. Go look at some of the probability studies that showed it was statistically impossible to overcome Trump's leads in WI/MI/PA/GA without cheating. 

You can tell these repubtards are scared b.c they are on this site crying.

1 minute ago, Looper said:

Since you are the resident election fraud genius here, do tell us about all of the Biden dumps in battleground states between 1:30-6:30am on election night. Tell us how Trump was up 700K votes in PA and lost. Go look at some of the probability studies that showed it was statistically impossible to overcome Trump's leads in WI/MI/PA/GA without cheating. 

Please ask us something factual if you want answers. You ask questions of things that are fake, that is your first problem.

Do you know what mail in ballots are? That is the first step to answering your bull#### question. If you don't know what those are than everything else will be useless.

Edited by TBBills

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We are not the ones urging state officials to "find me" 11,000 votes.

We are not the ones urging the VP to ignore the constitution and the law by refusing to simply read the electoral vote certifications from the states.

VP has the constitutional right to reject any set of electors from any state if he believes there was fraud. And I suggest you go listen to the entire phone cal between Trump and Raffensperger, not just the MSNBC sound bites.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You can tell these repubtards are scared b.c they are on this site crying.

Please ask us something factual if you want answers. You ask questions of things that are fake, that is your first problem.

The only "fake" things are the MSM and Biden's win. This grifter with a crackhead for a son will never be my president. 47 years of nothing. Can't wait to see this loser's energy level if he takes office. Even if he does take office, I have every confidence that Biden will f*k things up so bad, the GOP will easily win the presidency back in 2024. Even Obama thought he was a f*k up.

Edited by Looper

12 minutes ago, Looper said:

VP has the constitutional right to reject any set of electors from any state if he believes there was fraud. And I suggest you go listen to the entire phone cal between Trump and Raffensperger, not just there MSNBC sound bites.

The VP most certainly doesn't have that right.

You don't seem terribly well schooled on the latest "theory" under which Pence could refuse to count all the electoral votes. It isn't that he has the right to "reject" anything. Rather, it's a completely bad faith argument that goes like this:

- The official certifications from the "contested" states (meaning "ones that Trump didn't agree with the results from") are in

- The Repubs in those states had some of their state legislative hacks in those states purport to submit "alternative" certifications, appointing Trump electors

- Pence is supposed to play act that he now has competing certifications. "Which one should I count? Oh, dear, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't count either of them right now. I'll send the competing certificates back to the state legislatures, asking them to tell me which one to count by January 17."

- The state legislatures (most, apparently, controlled by Republicans, although I haven't checked) will sit on these, and so their electoral votes will not ultimately be counted when Pence reconvenes the Senate on January 17.

- Pence will then throw up his hands and say, "Geez, I guess neither candidate got the majority (270) of the electoral votes on the certificates that will be counted." That throws the election to the House, where each state votes as a delegation. And because Republicans control at least 26 of the 50 delegations, they vote for Trump. And the Senate (which they hope is still in Republican hands) votes for Pence. And, voila! Trump-Pence get another term as the Republicans cynically reject the votes of millions of Americans in those "contested" states.

That's the plan. Really. Look it up. It is disgusting, it is dangerous, and it essentially opens the door to the end of democratic elections for the presidency in America.

Who doesn't believe that the Democrats would do the same thing if they control the House/Senate in 4 years? But does Trump care about America and 230 years of a democratic republic? Of course not.

He cares about Trump.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Looper said:

VP has the constitutional right to reject any set of electors from any state if he believes there was fraud. And I suggest you go listen to the entire phone cal between Trump and Raffensperger, not just the MSNBC sound bites.

The only "fake" things are the MSM and Biden's win. This grifter with a crackhead for a son will never be my president. 47 years of nothing. Can't wait to see this loser's energy level if he takes office. Even if he does take office, I have every confidence that Biden will f*k things up so bad, the GOP will easily win the presidency back in 2024. Even Obama thought he was a f*k up.

Ok so you are a complete brainwashed idiot. Got it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The VP most certainly doesn't have that right.

You don't seem terribly well schooled on the latest "theory" under which Pence could refuse to count all the electoral votes. It isn't that he has the right to "reject" anything. Rather, it's a completely bad faith argument that goes like this:

- The official certifications from the "contested" states (meaning "ones that Trump didn't agree with the results from") are in

- The Repubs in those states had some of their state legislative hacks in those states purport to submit "alternative" certifications, appointing Trump electors

- Pence is supposed to play act that he now has competing certifications. "Which one should I count? Oh, dear, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't count either of them right now. I'll send the competing certificates back to the state legislatures, asking them to tell me which one to count by January 17."

- The state legislatures (most, apparently, controlled by Republicans, although I haven't checked) will sit on these, and so their electoral votes will not ultimately be counted when Pence reconvenes the Senate on January 17.

- Pence will then throw up his hands and say, "Geez, I goes neither candidate got the majority (270) of the electoral votes on the certificates that will be counted." That throws the election to the House, where each state votes as a delegation. And because Republicans control at least 26 of the 50 delegations, they vote for Trump. And the Senate (which they hope is still in Republican hands) votes for Pence. And, voila! Trump-Pence get another term as the Republicans cynically reject the votes of millions of Americans in those "contested" states.

That's the plan. Really. Look it up. It is disgusting, and essentially opens the door to the end of democratic elections for the presidency in America.

Who doesn't believe that the Democrats would do the same thing if they control the House/Senate in 4 years? But does Trump care about America and 230 years of a democratic republic? Of course not.

He care about Trump.

You are correct but by sending the certifications back to the states is essentially "rejecting" them. And election fraud is a far more threat to democracy than the VP doing his job. 

Just now, Looper said:

You are correct but by sending the certifications back to the states is essentially "rejecting" them. And election fraud is a far more threat to democracy than the VP doing his job. 

And the statements of Senators who plan to contest the electoral certificates don't even mention any proof of fraud. They mention "unprecedented ALLEGATIONS of fraud." So because Trump and enough of his minions allege things often enough and loudly enough, I guess that's sufficient to overcome the certified results the states have submitted.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Ok so you are a complete brainwashed idiot. Got it.

And you must be a regular idiot who voted for a 47-year lifer with early onset dementia  that you think is going to give you some of free stuff he got from China. 

And let's not dodge the context in which this whole "Pence can reject the certifications" theory.

- Trump is openly pressuring him to do so

- Trump's supporters are not so vaguely threatening him with execution (I'm not making this up; see what I just posted in the infamous "Q" thread) if he doesn't do it

If somehow this happens we are into full banana republic territory. I don't think most Americans realize how dangerous this is, that the President is openly entertaining these takeover notions. Not just entertaining them; supporting them.

And the statements of Senators who plan to contest the electoral certificates don't even mention any proof of fraud. They mention "unprecedented ALLEGATIONS of fraud." So because Trump and enough of his minions allege things often enough and loudly enough, I guess that's sufficient to overcome the certified results the states have submitted.

No it's up to them to prove there's enough fraud to send the certificate back to the states. We will see. 

As far as being a minion, does that make members of your party Pelosi minions, or Hillary minions or something else ? Basically your party is about ABT (anyone but Trump). I get it - I don't have to like him personally to approve of what he's accomplished in 47 months or so. Kinda like working for a boss that you don't really like but gets things done. If JFK had been running against Trump, I might have voted for him. But the Democrats are too far left now. 

3 minutes ago, Looper said:

And you must be a regular idiot who voted for a 47-year lifer with early onset dementia  that you think is going to give you some of free stuff he got from China. 

Nothing "early" about onset at 78 years old.

But setting aside your failure to properly recite the talking points your little tweeters give you ... yes, a lot of Americans - 7 million more than voted for the other guy - think it's worth taking a chance on a 78 year old lifer just to get a corrupt fool out of the White House.

And let's not dodge the context in which this whole "Pence can reject the certifications" theory.

- Trump is openly pressuring him to do so

- Trump's supporters are not so vaguely threatening him with execution (I'm not making this up; see what I just posted in the infamous "Q" thread) if he doesn't do it

If somehow this happens we are into full banana republic territory. I don't think most Americans realize how dangerous this is, that the President is openly entertaining these takeover notions. Not just entertaining them; supporting them.

And you think the Democrats condoning all of the Antifa and BLM riots while locking law-abiding citizens down is not moving into banana republic territory ?

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Nothing "early" about onset at 78 years old.

But setting aside your failure to properly recite the talking points your little tweeters give you ... yes, a lot of Americans - 7 million more than voted for the other guy - think it's worth taking a chance on a 78 year old lifer just to get a corrupt fool out of the White House.

Sorry you just lost credibility with your insult. Good luck to you with the old fool. Hope you get your open borders, packed Supreme Court, amnesty, college loan reimbursement and all of the other free ***** you want. Bye.

3 hours ago, Looper said:

"I'm really proud of my son" ... for putting Chinese millions in my grifting pocket and not spending it all on hookers and blow. 

Seriously the best you have against Biden is that his son is a douche.

While Trump is a douche personified; an open tax-evading, witness-tampering, investigation-obstructing, money-laundering, Putin ass-kissing criminal.

Weak.

1 minute ago, Looper said:

And you think the Democrats condoning all of the Antifa and BLM riots while locking law-abiding citizens down is not moving into banana republic territory ?

No. I don't like the tepid law enforcement response to the riots in a lot of cities.

But that is of a whole different magnitude than threatening the life of the VP if he doesn't take the illegitimate action you're urging him to take.

26 minutes ago, Looper said:

They are not dumps, they are called mail-in ballots and because repubtards refused to let those ballots be precanvassed (that means counted prior to election night) those votes mostly for Biden lagged behind the initial counts.

This was already debunked several times and has not held up in any court or post-election audit.

Man, you Trump cultists need to take a break from conspiracy fantasy land.

The orange buffoon lost.