Your Buffalo Bills Linebackers

27 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

so... we might be screwd? 

I dunno? 

I thought we were screwed in 2017 when we had a 3 game stretch where teams just generally moved the ball all over us

Then somehow Frazier and McDermott got the team's defensive act together and we stopped handing out scoring opportunities like Halloween candy

They do seem to have been going through different rotations on DL and trying some different formations

Maybe they have a strategy based on that

Obviously, they concluded that 88% of the snaps going to AJ Klein was a "No"  but I'm not sure Andre Smith was a "yes"

They did just activate Del'Shawn Phillips from IR.  Do they have hopes of him?  From Tyrel Dotson, whom they can activate next week?

Tune in this week and next, I guess.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:05 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If we are down by 2 TD’s at any point in this game just go for it on every 4th down. I would also go for it on a lot  of 2 point conversions as well. We know our defense cannot stop this offense, we need to play maximum aggressiveness on offense to have a chance.

Agreed. Until those 4th downs are 4th and 8 on our own 35 yard line. 

33 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I would literally consider taking the patriot approach and go dime and get beat up against the run. 

Were going to get beat up against the run regardless.

Our poor safeties will have lost 2-3 years off their careers from having to do this all year long 😞

When Klein was signed, the sales pitch stated that he was a "run stuffer" for the Saints. After the signing, I went back to Game Pass, and watched the three Saints' games in which he had the greatest statistical impact, and I thought he looked like the bum that he is.

All that notwithstanding, he does seem to make two, or three decent plays a game (much in the way Murphy does) that make you wonder if, perhaps, he has it in him to put in four quarters of serious effort, up his game, and have an impactful day? I have quipped several times that I am confident that Klein will finish the season without sustaining so much as a bruised pinky. BUT-- could this be the game that he really puts himself out there? I have to believe there are a lot of eyes on him in the Bills organization today.

19 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Just wondering-did you think he had missed on the Tremaine pick during/after last season? When the guy made the pro bowl? 

Year 3 and he still can't get off a block and misses more than he connects. Still takes bad angles. Moving up in the 1st round for him is a miss.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, twist_to_open said:

AJ Klein will be the AFC Defensive player of the week this week! And I will enjoy rubbing this post in all you doubting Thomas' faces next week!!!

As I posted Friday, now I think all you meanies owe AJ an apology.

Signed,

AJ's Mom

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1