Your Buffalo Bills Linebackers

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I mean, if we play a dime zone against them like we did to KC, begging them to run, and can hold them under 30 points as a result, the O can win it. It's not the game plan we really what as fans, but it is one that can work if our O can hold up it's end of the bargin.

Good points.  I just don’t like counting on that every week.  We should have upgraded at least one of Lb or DT. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So my children....

At present, your Buffalo Bills linebacking corps for the Seattle Seasnakes game is:

Tremaine Edmunds

AJ Klein

Tyler Matakevich

Andre Smith

I believe Del'Shawn Phillips is eligible to come off IR this week, but I haven't seen anything about him being activated to come off IR or practicing?.  Dodson is NOT eligible to come off IR.

On the PS, we have Darron Lee and Deon Lacey

And that's it.

Snap counts vs. NE (2nd % is defensive snaps, third % is ST)

image.png.e69cc8cb0a040b4c7cda5c2022b9a706.png

Snap counts vs Jets

image.png.890dd49b85d919c3eacbec614b4a7cab.png

Snap counts vs KC

image.png.6cf20de2d097fa583b5193e6d5dcd1b6.png

The Cavalry is not coming over the hill.  Methinks we're going to see a heavy diet of AJ Klein and Tremaine Edmunds this week, and 'twill not be pretty.

I need the green about to vomit emoji.....

I mentioned in another post, I would like to see more Siran Neal, maybe instead of Klein when we are guessing pass.  Dean Marlowe balled against the Pats, I thought, get him on the field more too, even when Hyde plays.  Sitting in our base D just doesn't work with Milano and Edmunds banged up.  We have to bring unexpected players from unusual angles and increase team speed on the field when expecting pass.  I think we saw some of that in the Pats game.

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Can someone tell me how the spread in this game is only -3.0. It was only -2.5 a few days ago. 

I was expecting at least -6.5/7. What am i missing here?

I think we have to remember that we still only see highlights of Seattle games unless they are on SNF or MNF. There is also a tendency around here to only focus on the negatives that the Bills have. Seattle gives up a lot of points and a lot of yards. This is not to say that they don’t have a great offense or that the Bills shouldn’t be concerned, but I do think we have an offense that can hang with them and I do think this game will be closer than people think 

Beaner missed on Vosean pick (easy to do with late round picks) and gambled this year on Tremaine and Milano staying healthy.

We lost that bet and it's costing us.

My hope is we somehow win one of the next 2 and come out of the bye week 7-3 with a 2 week rest and spank the Chargers with a well rested squad.

Might see some hybrid packages like 5-2 tmrw.  Lockett and Metcalf are studs and we only have one CB I trust right now.  Get ready for some heavy zone D.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

I think we have to remember that we still only see highlights of Seattle games unless they are on SNF or MNF. There is also a tendency around here to only focus on the negatives that the Bills have. Seattle gives up a lot of points and a lot of yards. This is not to say that they don’t have a great offense or that the Bills shouldn’t be concerned, but I do think we have an offense that can hang with them and I do think this game will be closer than people think 

I have sunday ticket and have watched Seattle a lot. I think Wilson’s ability to improvise and extend the play is going to kill us in the end. Our defense will stay on the field way too long and will be taxed. I envision Sea dominating TOP. We’ll score for sure but i dont see us sustaining drives like they will. The primary difference is Wilson. Hope im wrong. 

Edited by bobobonators

11 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Beaner missed on Vosean pick (easy to do with late round picks) and gambled this year on Tremaine and Milano staying healthy.

We lost that bet and it's costing us.

My hope is we somehow win one of the next 2 and come out of the bye week 7-3 with a 2 week rest and spank the Chargers with a well rested squad.

Might see some hybrid packages like 5-2 tmrw.  Lockett and Metcalf are studs and we only have one CB I trust right now.  Get ready for some heavy zone D.

Beaner missed on the Tremaine pick and the Klein signing. Both are big whiffs. Hopefully with the Seahawks being a passing team Tremaine will be less of a liability this week. AJ is hopeless.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Beaner missed on the Tremaine pick and the Klein signing. Both are big whiffs. Hopefully with the Seahawks being a passing team Tremaine will be less of a liability this week. AJ is hopeless.

Just wondering-did you think he had missed on the Tremaine pick during/after last season? When the guy made the pro bowl? 

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Just wondering-did you think he had missed on the Tremaine pick during/after last season? When the guy made the pro bowl? 

Edumonds has regressed but he is hurt and has ***** D-line play in front of him. I am not ready to call him a bust.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So my children....

At present, your Buffalo Bills linebacking corps for the Seattle Seasnakes game is:

Tremaine Edmunds

AJ Klein

Tyler Matakevich

Andre Smith

I believe Del'Shawn Phillips is eligible to come off IR this week, but I haven't seen anything about him being activated to come off IR or practicing?.  Dodson is NOT eligible to come off IR.

On the PS, we have Darron Lee and Deon Lacey

And that's it.

Snap counts vs. NE (2nd % is defensive snaps, third % is ST)

image.png.e69cc8cb0a040b4c7cda5c2022b9a706.png

Snap counts vs Jets

image.png.890dd49b85d919c3eacbec614b4a7cab.png

Snap counts vs KC

image.png.6cf20de2d097fa583b5193e6d5dcd1b6.png

The Cavalry is not coming over the hill.  Methinks we're going to see a heavy diet of AJ Klein and Tremaine Edmunds this week, and 'twill not be pretty.

so... we might be screwd?